回复:Teacher Pjiang and Xiaobaitu, 140 RFE questions!

来源: just-do-it! 2008-01-31 04:17:33 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1965 bytes)
I just got the notice from USCIS (TSC) about RFE, which requests the following evidence:

1: evidence that the alien seeks employment in an area of substantial intrinsic merit;
please search XBT's post, see below too.

2: evidence that the benifit of the alien will be national in scope;

please attach your research grant resource.if its is national grant,you can talk about it is national in scope. if not, you should explain it if there is a samilar grant funded by national foundaions.

3: evidence persuasively establish that the national interest would be adversely affected if the alien were required to obtain labor certificate...
search for xbt's post.

4: evidence that demonstrates the alien specific prior achievements which would justify the projected future benefit of the alien to the national interest.
attach your papers,posts etc to show you were outstanding, and recommended by other refereces. also you can ask you present pi write like those" Drxxx was a complished scientist before joined in our group. His position is very compitative. we encruited him from one pool of 50,or 10, 0r 200 candidates"

5: documentation that the alien's skills or background are unique and innovative and serve the national interest.
see above of 4. and talk about your skill and backgound in your persnal statement.
6: Any additional evidence ted will be considered in conjunction.
add evidence for your membership, comments on your paper from journal reviewers,

Teacher Pjiang and Xiaobaitu, could you please give me some advice how to respond to these questions? I have sent all my documents to the lawyer and he ted my applicaiton without the petition letter.

Do you think that I need to re- all my files again? It seems that UCSIS did not get or see any of my supported documents.

Do I need to ask for more recommendation letters? What else should I do?

Thanks a lot!

所有跟帖: 

Just-do-it, Got it! Thanks a lot! -fenghong- 给 fenghong 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/31/2008 postreply 07:34:54

for q3 again. -Just-do-it!- 给 Just-do-it! 发送悄悄话 (483 bytes) () 01/31/2008 postreply 08:31:28

Just-do-it, Thanks again for your answers! -fenghong- 给 fenghong 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/31/2008 postreply 09:57:35

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”