USCIS手册说的很清楚

来源: canex 2007-10-29 14:05:06 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1666 bytes)
USCIS expects您换工作后,要主动交AC21申请

1) It is expected that the alien will have ted evidence to the office having jurisdiction over the pending Form I-485 that the new offer of employment is in the same or similar occupational classification as the offer of employment for which the petition was filed.

如果您不交AC21, 原公司有撤除了I-140 sponsorship, 移民局一定要issue "Notice of Intent to Deny"
2) Accordingly, if the underl ying approved Form I-140 is withdrawn, and the alien has not ted evidence of a new qualifying offer of employment, the adjudicating officer must issue a Notice of Intent to Deny the pending Form I-485. See 8 CFR 103.2(b)(16)(i).

这时候,你必须在30天以内证明你的新公司和原来的I-140申请公司性质一致.
If the evidence of a new qualifying offer of employment ted in response to the Notice of Intent to Deny is timely filed and it appears that the alien has a new offer of employment in the same or similar occupation, the USCIS may consider the approved Form I-140 to remain valid with respect to the new offer of employment and may continue regular processing of the Form I-485.

如果你30天以内没有回应,或者新公司不是和旧公司工作性质一致,移民官要立即deny AOS申请人的I-485
If the applicant responds to the Notice of Intent to Deny, but has not established that the new offer o f employment is in the same or similar occupation, the adjudicating officer may immediately deny the Form I-485. If the alien does not respond or fails to timely respond to the Notice of Intent to Deny, the adjudicating officer may immediately deny the Form I-485.

所以, 从保险起见,换公司,还是file AC21为稳。
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”