请教xiaobaitu or other experts: After AOS (I-485), 加拿大移民

来源: duckandy 2007-08-18 14:13:38 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1359 bytes)
I submitted my I-485 on 8/7 and was delivered on 8/9 to NSC. I just got a letter from the Canadian consulate (buffalo NY) yesterday asking for my passport for the immigration visa stamp(I submitted my canadian immigration application 3/2006 for backup). I have several questions and hopefully some experts on this board can give me some advices:

1) I-485 application package includes photocopies of every page of my passport. If I send my passport to canadian consulate for the canadian immigration visa stamp, do I need to notify USCIS the change and update the passport? I certainly have proof that I receive the letter from Canadian consulate after I submitted my I-485.

2) I also plan to renew my passport (expired next July) this year. Based on the new rules, I need to get a new passport. Is it going to be a problem if I renew my passport after I obtain the immigration visa from Canadian consulate? The new passport won't have the immigration visa stamp?

3) As you might know, there are several scary stories about landing Canada after submitting I-485 posting in this board . Is it really risk to have canadian PR while I-485 is pending? Do you think it is going to impact my I-485 if I send my passport to canadian consulate for the visa stamp?

I really appreciate any advices on my questions. Thanks.

所有跟帖: 

回复:请教xiaobaitu or other experts: After AOS (I-485), 加拿大移民 -duckandy- 给 duckandy 发送悄悄话 (8 bytes) () 08/19/2007 postreply 08:33:52

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”