(ZT)LORD, thank YOU

来源: vistafan 2007-07-14 14:14:40 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2105 bytes)
LORD, thank YOU

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am off today, July, Friday the 13th.....my wife saw me crying in front of the computer. She became worried when she saw me crying. She asked me why I was crying and i showed her the email from USCIS approving both of our I-485 AOS:

Receipt Number: SRCxxxxxxxxxxx

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR
TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On July 12, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow
30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from
you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call
customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we
process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

My Priority Date: August 8, 2006. I-140 was approved last week of August 2006 in Texas Service Center

I have been waiting for this approval for a long time. I used to check my email and online status for updates almost everyday. I had so many worries: my AOS being denied due to the discretionary nature of approval for AOS , my wife's fingerprint as being too vague for the ASC computer to record, USCIS issuing a Notice of Intent to Deny (NOID) for my AOS because they lost my Visa Screen Certificate and last but not the least: being stuck in name check for years as i have a very common Chinese surname. God clearly intervened for me and my wife.

this site is truly valuable for all nurses from all over the world whether they want to migrate or not. i would like to thank XIAOBAITU for all her valuable contribution to this site. I would be completely lost without her. also, to my friend Radiology for his contribution to this site. im proud of you my friend

to all the nurses seeking employment in the US or other western contries, dont lose hope. be patient as your time will come. most importantly, dont forget to pray and trust God......

Lord Jesus.....Thank YOU

所有跟帖: 

回复:can not believe you -maomaoyu22- 给 maomaoyu22 发送悄悄话 (238 bytes) () 07/14/2007 postreply 14:41:51

you made the right decision. good luck. -gc2020- 给 gc2020 发送悄悄话 (41 bytes) () 07/14/2007 postreply 14:49:37

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”