What's the call to action by sending the article?

来源: jsquare 2007-07-07 16:40:03 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (843 bytes)
I fully support your proposal, but sending the article itself is not enough. The key is what message we want to convey by sending this article. We need to let the senators know what support we need from them. A lot of angry July filers focus only on trying to get their 485 application accepted, while neglect the fact that the root cause of all this fiasco is the fundamental immigration policy in the US.

I think we all should send articles to senators AND ask for support on legal immigration reform. Solutions include but are not limited to capturing visa numbers not used in previous FYs, allocating un-used under-subsribed countries' visa numbers to over-subscribed countries, elevating the overall quota, etc.

I just don't want to see us sending this article in conjunction with whining about not being able to file 485.

所有跟帖: 

win - winning ; whine - whining -ggxx- 给 ggxx 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/07/2007 postreply 18:15:01

I can excuse him for the typos,but I can't for this -jsquare- 给 jsquare 发送悄悄话 (411 bytes) () 07/07/2007 postreply 18:28:47

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”