Just sent letters to US senators from our state

来源: TexasTexasTexas 2007-07-06 15:52:55 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1551 bytes)
Dear Senator Cornyn,

I am a new US citizen and was naturalized via employment based green card. As many legal immigrants, we observe our immigration laws and processes patiently for many years before we could become a citizen. We love this country and enjoyed the freedom and opportunities on this land.

It is the July Visa Bulletin update that I am bringing it to your attention. As you may have known, hundreds of thousands of employment based Greencard applications were filed or to-be-filed based on the July visa bulletin. I could feel vividly that these legal immigrants went through hoping, working hard to prepare for the filing, and then heart-broken hearing that the Visa Bulletin has changed. Many of them had hoped the Greencard filing can bring significant changes to their families. Some of their wives can start to work; some of them could have the freedom quit job and staying home taking care of their children; some of their children could attend state college with in-state tuition; some of them would plan to become house owners; some of them would have the freedom to travel and unite with their oversea families; etc. I have been there and I know how important it is to have the I-485 filing receipt. Rejecting these legal immigrants application is not human or reasonable. They did nothing wrong and they don't deserve this joke in their fate.

I am urging that you could intervene this matter and help these hard working legal immigrants. Let them file their I-485 applications, please...

Sincerely,

所有跟帖: 

Another one - 回复:Just sent letters to US senators from our state -pjiang- 给 pjiang 发送悄悄话 pjiang 的博客首页 (1573 bytes) () 07/06/2007 postreply 16:02:40

不够铿锵有力 -万年绿- 给 万年绿 发送悄悄话 (28 bytes) () 07/06/2007 postreply 16:11:36

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”