回复:Job Change while 485 is pending

来源: daxia 2007-05-14 23:38:32 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1419 bytes)
1. My PD is current on June. If INS ask for emplyment letter, can I provide the employment letter from the community college. At the community college, I am still doing some minor research related to environmental protection. Will INS be convinced that I am still in NIW area, I guess community college is still considered as higher education.

This depends on how well the explanation letter drafts your community faculty position against your NIW140 job deion.

2. My community college sponsered labor-based 140 was approved. PD is 1/28/06 (not sure how long it will take to reach this PD). I was just wondering that if I can do the following
a. If INS is not asking for employment letter, I just keep quite.

Yes. This is the best.

b. If INS asks for employment letter, can I just withdraw the NIW 485 and transfer the PD to my labor 485, If I can, will this transfer cause any problem to my wife's EAD.

If your NIW140 is approved, you can transfer the PD. And in such a case, you don't need to withdraw 485, just let it be. However, since NIW based 485 will be denied in such a case sooner or later, your wife's EAD based on this application will be invalid as soon as your I485 is denied. So get your wife an EAD based on your LC-based 140.

If your NIW based 140 is approved, you can just go ahead to file LC-based 485 with carrying over the NIW PD. Nothing difficult.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”