You should have not returned your I-94

来源: daxia 2007-05-10 11:35:54 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1085 bytes)
with which you can return to the US with your original H1B approval notice.

原签证已过期 does not matter at all as long as your H1B approval notice is valid which I am sure since you have been holding H1B status for just 6 months.

I guess what you want is a new H1B stamp with which you can go back to China without bothering getting the stamp there. However, you should have kept the I-94 card.

Right now, you are the same as being in China now because the I-94 is gone.

You have to wait or let your boss expedite the process for you. You boss can say something like how important you are and what the cost or loss would be if you were absent per day etc.

If your employer is a big company, let a top executive sign the letter. If your employer is a small company, let your senator or congressman sign the letter.

Then fax the letter to the consulate.

In one words, it impairs the interest of the employer if you can't get back on time.

I know people who had problem like this and succeeded by doing this way.

Good luck!

所有跟帖: 

我有I-94的复印件和H1B APPROVE的原件,可以从加拿大回美吗? -女博士笨笨- 给 女博士笨笨 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 05/10/2007 postreply 14:48:50

不行 -xiaobaitu- 给 xiaobaitu 发送悄悄话 xiaobaitu 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/10/2007 postreply 15:17:07

如果你I797上带有最新的有效期内的I-94 ( 比如曾换工作,之后没 -wys- 给 wys 发送悄悄话 (45 bytes) () 05/11/2007 postreply 21:19:11

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”