What should I do?

来源: yongyongya 2004-03-07 05:02:29 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (863 bytes)
Hi, everyone,

I applied for H1B in the middle of fourth semester of my PhD program and it was approved on Feb. 18th. I told the department about it and to my surprise the department head was furious about it. He threatened to take legal action against me. He said that I messed up the lab teaching schedule. But I believe it is more because his ego got hurt rather than the schedule. The lab teaching is about some trival stuff and I have found someone to teach my lab hours who has taught the same stuff before.

My question is that if I can just leave without having to worry about the threat. I have to report to work very soon and as a matter of fact, I have found the new apartment for me and my family in the new place. I plan to leave next Wedbesday. I would appreciate it if you guys can advise me on how to deal with the situation. Thanks.

所有跟帖: 

I think you are fine. All you -didIsLeaga- 给 didIsLeaga 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/07/2004 postreply 05:44:23

But they say the offer letter -yongyongya- 给 yongyongya 发送悄悄话 (98 bytes) () 03/07/2004 postreply 11:18:43

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”