Your comments are ridiculous and misguiding people here!

来源: Phenix 2007-03-27 13:04:52 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (764 bytes)
I have Canada Maple Card for almost two years now, but I have been working in USA for some years. My I-140 was approved in last April. After that, I got my H1 visa on my passport in Vancouver and flied between San Francisco and Vancouver for several times, I didn't have any problem at all. The immigration officer even didn't stamp my passport on Vancouver Airport when I came to USA in this Janurary.

When I filled out the forms for applying H1 Visa in Vancouver, I provided the information about my Canadian Permanent Resident and my company was applying US Green Card for me. The Visa Officer also asked to show him my Maple Card, but just gave me the visa in less than two minutes, asking me to pick up my passport after 3:00 PM on the same day......

所有跟帖: 

Thanks a lot!Have you ever applide for H1B visa in China after y -jjjzzz19- 给 jjjzzz19 发送悄悄话 jjjzzz19 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/27/2007 postreply 18:21:34

It happened at the border!!! CBP officers have the final -jevhe2001- 给 jevhe2001 发送悄悄话 (860 bytes) () 03/27/2007 postreply 19:03:21

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”