Visa in China , no employer

来源: missthemve 2004-02-25 19:12:34 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (912 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ missthemve ] 在 2004-02-25 21:36:05 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
Hi,guys:I came to the USA last year with H-1B visa,I am missing my wife and our kid very much,and trying to invite them to come . The problem is she doesn't have a job as she couldn't find a good job after she got her master and had our kid last year . So he has no employer.Regarding to the " Current employer or school " in the DS 156 form where she needs to fill out.Can she fill in with the previous school she was in during her master ? but she has left the school for more than a half year, she had a very temporary job for 4 months ,also left that job 3 months ago .What can we do ? Do you think the Visa officer is going to check on the employer ? or she can just fill in with " NO", i am worried it will affect her application for the visa if the visa officer knows that she doesn't have a job.what do you think ? Please help me out !! I am missing them and really want to see them.please help.

所有跟帖: 

Can anybody help ? please !! -missthemve- 给 missthemve 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/26/2004 postreply 20:19:25

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”