Travel on H1-B visa

来源: goinghome 2006-08-29 08:55:02 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1912 bytes)
I went back to China on H1-B visa and below is the list of supporting materials suggested by the lawyer:

Completed Nonimmigrant Visa Application (Form DS 156)

Completed Supplemental Nonimmigrant Visa Application (Form DS 157) if you are male between age 16 and 45 OR if you are requested to complete a DS-157

One passport-type color photograph

Passport valid for at least 6 months beyond expiration of H-1B petition (as reflected on I-797 approval notice) or beyond date of visa application

Complete (upper and lower) original I-797 Approval Notice from USCIS re H-1B petition approval

Complete photocopy of underlying H-1B petition and supporting documents as filed with USCIS, including a copy of the approved Labor Condition Application

Letter from employer confirming that foreign national is still employed in capacity described in H-1B petition and specifically stating rate of compensation at least equal to rate in petition

Earnings statements or other similar evidence to prove the employer is paying the wage rate stated in the petition

Original diplomas and trans (any document not in English or the language of the country where the application is being made must be translated)

Documentation showing that the foreign national has resided legally in the U.S. (e.g., I-94 copy for most recent U.S. stay, I-20 IDs (for "F-1" students), DS-2019 (for "J-1" exchange visitors), Employment Authorization Cards, all I-797 Notices if the foreign national has had other H-1B employers, all expired passports)

$100 (U.S.) visa application fee (Mexicans and Canadians are exempt)

Reciprocity fee sometimes required (depending on country of nationality)

$7 (U.S.) land border crossing document fee for Form I-94 issued upon entry into the United States at the Canada-U.S. or Mexico-U.S. border

Good luck!

所有跟帖: 

回复:Travel on H1-B visa -CA55- 给 CA55 发送悄悄话 (83 bytes) () 08/29/2006 postreply 11:24:21

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”