回复:急问在温哥华的兄弟姐妹们有关美国B2签证

来源: Phenix 2006-01-17 13:42:24 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1022 bytes)
You must have the confirmation letter and fill out some forms as requested by the letter. When you go there, you must present the letter in order to enter into the building, then present the forms, your passport and the paper (such as H1B approval notice) to the office together with $100 cash. Also you need to have one ID photo (the same size as US passport photos: 2 x 2 inches) attached to one of the forms. There is a site you can get your ID photos at http://www.usamums.com/idphoto.html (I got mine there for free).

You can get your visa at the same day. I got mine in Vancouver just in last month. There is an underground shopping center just across the street, you can go there to have your lunch at a Chinese resaurant, or kill your time there. When you pick up your visa after 3:30pm, you don't necessarily need to stand in the line - You can ask someone (e.g. a Chinese gentleman or lady) ahead of you in the line to pick it up for you, and you can just wait at the sideline.

Wish you good luck!

所有跟帖: 

谢谢您这么详细的介绍,不胜感激啦! -littlittle- 给 littlittle 发送悄悄话 littlittle 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/17/2006 postreply 20:28:07

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”