推荐信样本(五) EB1(2)

来源: Beijing101 2005-10-26 14:14:26 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4686 bytes)
The Date

US Department of Homeland Security
Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services

To Whom It May Concern:

As summarized in my curriculum vitae, I am John Doe, Ph.D., Director of Discovery Research at XXX Pharmaceuticals and Chairman of the American Chemical Society (ACS), XXX Section. My research interests lie in the areas of medicinal and organic chemistry. About ## publications and ## patents have resulted from my research efforts. I have been an active researcher collaborating with scientists around the world in the field of medicinal chemistry for more than ## years. My international reputation in this field is reflected by numerous scientific collaborations, invited paper reviews, and invited talks in international conferences. As the Chairman of the ACS XXX Section, I supervise, coordinate and direct all the section activities that reflect the needs and interests of over 3,000 local members of ACS.

I have known Dr. Li for about a year as we both served on the organizing committee for the XXX Annual Conference on XXX in 2004. ACS XX section participated as a co-organizer of the conference, which was a resounding success, attended by local industrial and academic scientists in the field of drug discovery and development. About 400 participants attended the meeting. There were # lectures, ## posters and ## vendor expositions. Li was an integral part of the organizing committee of this conference, who directed the selection and introduction of keynote speakers, the invitation and screening of poster presentations, and other logistics for the conference.

Currently Li is a key member of the organizing committee for the XXX Annual Conference on XXX in 2005. He is responsible for organizing high-caliber presentations that will highlight challenges and opportunities in technology innovation, drug discovery & development, and entrepreneurship. This annual event will contribute to the overall success of biopharmaceutical research and development in XXX area. Meanwhile he is also a member of the planning committee for the XXX Annual American Chemical Society XXX Regional Meeting. The XXX Section of ACS is in charge of planning and organizing this important scientific meeting for ACS members. The expected attendees will be more than 15,000. Li’s responsibility includes recommendation and selection of candidates for program chair and general chair of the conference, candidates for section chairs of all the technical programs, and potential speakers at the conference. I am confident that his reputation and dedication will contribute to the overall success of the event.

I have been asked to comment on the scientific stature of Dr. Li. Although I never collaborated with Li, I am quite familiar with his outstanding research achievement. It is my firm opinion that his research efforts have been recognized internationally in the field of organic and medicinal chemistry, particularly for his discovery of protecting group ABC. This ABC solved a perplexing problem in organic synthesis and added a new weapon in the arsenal of chemistry to tackle synthetic challenges. The fact that many researchers have used Li’ methodology in their published work is a testament to the significance and utility of his discovery.

In addition, during his graduate and postdoctoral studies Li has worked on three different enzymes that have potential medicinal applications: enzyme 1 is a target for antibiotics; enzyme 2 is linked to XXX disorder; enzyme 3 is intended for anti-inflammatory or anti-tumor development. In each case Li published an important and original research paper detailing ….. and shedding light on ….. This kind of accomplishment has demonstrated that Li is a leader in his field and his work is well respected on the international level. His various research projects required comprehensive knowledge and solid ability in organic synthesis, mechanistic enzymology, as well as imagination. Due to this rare combination of skills and knowledge, Li is one of the very few people in the world who are qualified to perform this type of high-level research.

As an expert in organic and medicinal chemistry, I believe that Dr. Li has made a very significant contribution to the field and his research is well recognized by scientist in the world. His exceptional talents, skills and abilities will lead to even greater recognition and innovation in organic and medicinal chemistry.

Best regards,

John Doe, Ph.D.
Director
Discovery Research
XXX Pharmaceuticals Inc.

Chair, American Chemical Society (XXX section)

所有跟帖: 

回复:推荐信样本(五) EB1(2) -2095- 给 2095 发送悄悄话 (45 bytes) () 10/26/2005 postreply 14:18:52

回复:回复:推荐信样本(五) EB1(2) -6385- 给 6385 发送悄悄话 (20 bytes) () 10/26/2005 postreply 14:27:08

You are deeply appreciated!!! -128137- 给 128137 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/26/2005 postreply 14:29:49

谢谢,好人一生平安 -149127- 给 149127 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/26/2005 postreply 19:36:31

万分感激!!!真好人也!!! -1462- 给 1462 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/02/2005 postreply 16:33:32

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”