It used to be OK

来源: familydate 2005-09-29 16:16:03 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2012 bytes)
But who knows with the following informaiton:

The USCIS is concerned that some ineligible people may just file before 10/01/2005 just to obtain EAD and Advance Parole. Accordingly, AILA has reported that the USCIS would require that the "initial evidence" requirements for I-140 petitions and I-485 applications are met. Filings that do not satisfy the "initial evidence" requirements are likely to be rejected, not subject to an RFE, according to the AILA.
In normal environment, the USCIS would accept the filings even if some initial evidence are missing and they issue RFE, but it is the AILA's opinion that the USCIS may likely be less lenient under the current unusual circumstances. It is still unclear how strictly the USCIS will require all the flawless initial evidence and whether any filings with a minor flaws in documentation of initial evidence will be rejected under any circumstances. We hope not.
The I-485 form lists the following evidence as the initial evidence for the employment-based I-485 filings:
Birth Certificate
Copy of passport page with nonimmigrant visa
Photos
Biometirics (currently after filing)
I-693 Medical report
G-325A Biographic Information Sheet
Evidence of status (I-94 + current status evidence)
Sponsoring employer letter
I-140 petition Receipt or Approval Notice
I-485 Receipt Notice or Approval Notice, if spouse filing separately. If filing jointly not required.
Marriage certificate, marriage termination evidence if filed as a spouse, and birth certificate if filed as a child
Other eligibility documentation
It is urged that the USCIS exercise discretion under the same spirit of exercise of discretion to accept the computer print-out labor certification approval and be lenient in accepting the filings with minor flaws in initial evidence documentation. The frivolous filing to attempt to obtain EAD/AD can be sufficiently prevented at the stage of processing of I-765 and I-131.

所有跟帖: 

回复:It used to be OK -Birthcerti- 给 Birthcerti 发送悄悄话 (66 bytes) () 09/29/2005 postreply 16:27:55

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”