An old story

来源: lfu00 2006-08-28 14:04:22 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1603 bytes)
Visited there in 1989, perhaps in 1988. There was a murder before my visit, one visitor was robbed and killed. We were kind of concerned. Some people were even afraid of taking train to travel because train and road robbery were common in that area at that time.

We had a local peasant as a guider and carried our load during the travel. There were total of three couples in the group. I was always right after the guider when we were travel in the mountain road near the cliff.

By the time we say goodbye to each other, the other couples told me that they were afraid that the guider might be a robber. He would kick the person near him off the cliff and begin his robbery. So they dear not follow the guider immediately.

At that time, it was really a very remote area. We arrived at a small lodge for the night. The restroom was in the outside. It was indeed a wood platform behind trees over a cliff. The human waste would go right down the cliff so the lodge area will be clean. It was really a very “green” restroom, but none of us would go there when it was dark. We were afraid of robber too.

So all three couples spent the night in a single room and the door was blocked. If any one wanted to go to restroom, he/she did it in a large wooden bowl which was used for washing face.

To make the matter worse, the landlord arranged another visitor to this room because he thought the room should had empty beds. He knocked the door fiercely and we simply did not open the door.

Hope the other two couples can see this post and send me a message.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”