Gutierrez医师是南美移民,也做很多研究。不喜欢,该癌症中心医师很多,换人吧。

来源: 2015-02-28 08:24:44 [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:
Martin_Guiterrez,_M.D_updated_photo_

Martin Gutierrez, M.D.

Martin E. Gutierrez, M.D. is Director of the Drug Discovery and Phase I Unit at the John Theurer Cancer Center at Hackensack University Medical Center. Under Dr. Guiterrez’s leadership, John Theurer Cancer Center works closely with industry, the National Cancer Institute-National Institutes of Health (NCI-NIH) and other academic institutions to expand its Phase I portfolio. Dr. Gutierrez also serves as Medical Oncologist in the division of Thoracic Oncology and Gastrointestinal Oncology.

Dr. Gutierrez brings extensive expertise leading Phase I and early stage cancer treatment research to the John Theurer Cancer Center. He has nearly two decades of drug discovery experience, including many years with the NCI-NIH and other leading institutes helping to bring new treatments to patients.

Prior to joining the John Theurer Cancer Center, Dr. Gutierrez supported numerous research initiatives at the NCI-NIH, serving as Head of the Office of NCI-Navy Oncology and the Lung Cancer Clinical Research Section. Most recently, Dr. Gutierrez served as the Medical Director of Michael and Dianne Bienes Comprehensive Cancer Center at Holy Cross Hospital in Fort Lauderdale where he launched the only Phase I Unit in South Florida.

His research interest includes the development of novel therapeutics for solid tumors. He is widely published in peer-reviewed journals, including Journal of Clinical Oncology and Clinical Cancer Research.

Dr. Gutierrez completed his medical oncology fellowship at the NCI and his hematology fellowship at the NIH’s National Heart Lung and Blood Institute. He earned his residency at Boston Medical Center and his medical degree at Javeriana University School of Medicine in Bogota, Colombia.

• Medical Education: Javeriana University School of Medicine
  • Residency and Chief Resident: Internal medicine, Boston Medical Center, Boston University
  • Fellowship: Medical oncology, National Cancer Institute, and hematology, National Heart Lung and Blood Institute, National Institutes of Health
  • Board Certifications: Hematology, medical oncology, internal medicine
  • Specializations: Drug discovery and Phase I clinical research
  • Research Interests: Supported numerous research initiatives at the NCI-NIH
  • Targeted therapies
  • Personalize medicine
  • Honors/Awards: Reviewer for scientific journals, including Clinical Cancer Research, The Cancer Journal, and Cancer Chemotherapy and Pharmacology
  • Memberships: American College of Physicians, American Society of Clinical Oncology, American Association for Cancer Research, American Society of Hematology, Massachusetts Medical Society

Dr. Gutierrez clinical trials