大峡谷,ZION 和BRYCE游记(2)- The Hidden Canyon Trail

来源: 马二妞 2008-10-16 10:32:01 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4059 bytes)
最近去了大峡谷,ZION 和BRYCE。 拍了一些好看好玩的照片。同大家分享吧。原贴
在这里。http://thecoconuthead.blogspot.com/2008/10/hidden-canyon-trail-at-zion-national.html

The Hidden Canyon trail starts from the Weeping Rock. The first 1-mile is kind of similar to the Angle's Landing trail because it's pretty much a one-way steep trail winding all the way up to the observation point.

The observation point offers gorgerous views of Big Bend, Angels Landing, Cathedral Mountain and the Organ on the return is impressive.

Then, soon the hike became really interesting. The trail becomes rather narrow and steep, the chains attached to the wall help the hikers pass through the dangerous parts.

The clincher for most hikers is the dizzying drop-off on one side.

This trail is the ultimate test of true courage between Chris and me. While I was having loads of fun passing along the narrows, the marcho Absolute Goose did not seem to be that marcho that day. :) Somebody just wanted to get out there as soon as possible. He,he, he...

The Hidden Canyon trail starts from the Weeping Rock. The first 1-mile is kind of similar to the Angle's Landing trail because it's pretty much a one-way steep trail winding all the way up to the observation point.

The observation point offers gorgerous views of Big Bend, Angels Landing, Cathedral Mountain and the Organ on the return is impressive.

Then, soon the hike became really interesting. The trail becomes rather narrow and steep, the chains attached to the wall help the hikers pass through the dangerous parts.

The clincher for most hikers is the dizzying drop-off on one side.

This trail is the ultimate test of true courage between Chris and me. While I was having loads of fun passing along the narrows, the marcho Absolute Goose did not seem to be that marcho that day. :) Somebody just wanted to get out there as soon as possible. He,he, he...

http://thecoconuthead.blogspot.com/2008/10/hidden-canyon-trail-at-zion-national.html

请阅读更多我的博客文章>>>
•  大峡谷,ZION 和BRYCE游记(1) - The Angle's Landing Trail
•  好吃好玩在家乡 (4)
•  好吃好玩在家乡 (3)
•  好吃好玩在家乡 (2)
•  好吃好玩在家乡 (1)

所有跟帖: 

读了这个系列之一,挺好的,就是我英文读得速度不如中文快 -ytwadk- 给 ytwadk 发送悄悄话 ytwadk 的博客首页 (130 bytes) () 10/16/2008 postreply 10:54:26

It's an attractive place. You guys courage is paid off. -笨熊2000- 给 笨熊2000 发送悄悄话 笨熊2000 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/16/2008 postreply 22:02:19

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”