Finally,my turn, greened!EB2,NSC,12/2004.电话秘诀!

来源: happyxie 2009-03-17 06:32:40 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1342 bytes)
高诉大家我打电话的秘诀:
when your PD is current:
call 800-375-5283,
1(for English)
->2
->1(if you know your Receipt# and enter it)
->1(if it is right)
->3
->4
The first question: May I speak to an immigration officer, please?
If he/she is not an officer, just hang up, if yes,then next question:
Could you please help me find out what is wrong with my case? and tell him or her your case information such as the type, the filing date and so on.

Specially, you need tell him or her that your PD has been current. You have to be polite to him/her and let him/her know that you are worried about your case(like "I checked my status online everyday, and I am worried about the visa cutoff date will go back again"(most of time, the officer laughs and explain something about the cutoff dates to you).

The most important is to ask him or her to help you file a service request by herself/himself(This is very important).If he/she would not like to do so, that is fine, don't push him or her. Just hang up and try another call, I believe that you will be lucky to find one.

Really, every time, I can talk to an officer for a long time and he would like to help me with my case. I never contact with any congressman or comgresswoman, or first lady.

Good lucks to everybody!

所有跟帖: 

how soon btwn your call and final approval? -canihq- 给 canihq 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/17/2009 postreply 07:30:50

回复:how soon btwn your call and final approval? -happyxie- 给 happyxie 发送悄悄话 (423 bytes) () 03/17/2009 postreply 07:41:16

congratulations!!!!! -canihq- 给 canihq 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/17/2009 postreply 08:05:14

GXGXGXGX!!! At Last! Hope my turn is coming soon - two soft upd -laohaoren- 给 laohaoren 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/17/2009 postreply 07:43:00

Thank you, very helpful. -to-morrow- 给 to-morrow 发送悄悄话 (41 bytes) () 03/17/2009 postreply 10:09:43

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”