你说出了我想说的~~~

来源: 小小猴儿 2009-03-10 10:24:13 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (9520 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 小小猴儿 ] 在 2009-03-10 15:23:49 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
和你的感受相似,但现在没有时间(也许是才华呵)表达出来。当初大赖闹得凶的时候,我看见多伦多星星报的记者发文讽刺北京奥运会,我就回了他一篇文章。去年的事了。没时间写新的,转贴在这儿支持你一下:

多伦多星星报的Bill Talor写了篇漫画式的文章讽刺中国珠穆郎玛峰奥运火炬传递: They carry the torch to political heights.
我给他回了幅漫画,见下。他还回信了:I love this. Thanks for sharing. cheers.

我的信:

Hi Bill,

I am inspired by your humor, so I'd like to share mine with you:
=================================================================
George W. Bush, Nancy Peloci, and Jack Cafferty were watching the Olympic torch rally on TV together.

Bush signed: I am pissed off.

Peloci and Cafferty: Uh? Mr. President?

Bush: You see the Chinese carried the torch way up Everest – the roof of the world? What do they want…..a new level of political height?

Peloci and Cafferty: Don't worry, Mr. President. We have always been top one in the world and still will be.

Bush: We are! Are we? I am not so sure now. As per my limited geographic knowledge, Mt. Everest is the highest above sea level with an elevation of 29,000 ft……

Peloci chuckled: Stop tickling me, Mr. President! I am not challenging your IQ here, but I'd like to prove we are the highest. What the hell is Mt. Everest? A huge pile of earth and snow. That's it! Who cares about it? What we have here……uh……

Bush: What we have here? I have to admit I don't get it.

Peloci: To make your life easier, Mr. Bush, I only pick up one small shining sparkle in our glorious history: How many American Indians were there 400 years ago? 100 millions! Can you imagine? How many are there now and where are they? Wow! Our ancestors did do a great job! Though there are still survivors, While, we can't blame our forefathers – they did their best. Now it is our responsibility to carry on their incomplete work. Let's pile up the corpses of the Indians and carry ourselves way up the summit of moral and civilization – much higher than the Everest. For the survivors, we have reservation set up for them, yeh, so when we are in the mood we can go sight-seeing, just like on a sunny weekend we take the kids to the zoo. As our job continues, there will be more sight-seeing, less Indians everyday.

Cafferty: The Chinese are stupid! If only they were able to figure out to do the same to the Tibetans, they wouldn't have the Tibet issue today. While, what can you expect from those uncivilized people?

Bush: I feel warmed up now, but I am still not so sure.

Peloci: then you add the corpses of the native Australian and New Zealanders, the dead in Afghan and Iraq, and Iran in the near future, just to name some of them. You do the calculation. Here is the calculator, Mr. President.

Bush: Oh dear! I am getting hot now. But the Chinese carried the Olympic torch…

Cafferty: Those bunch of goons and thugs! Let them have the Olympic! We have the torch of Human Rights!

Bush: Torch of Human Rights! I like the idea, you genius! Along with our fellow Americans, fellow Canadians, fellows in the old Europe, and fellows here and there, I will carry it, climb up the Mt. of corpses…wait a second! I don't like this word. It makes me feel a little bit uncomfortable and odd.

Peloci: No worries, Mr. President! We have camouflage! The fellows won't see corpses. They only see Human Rights, but won't see through Human Rights.

Bush: Oh yeh! You sweet old cutie!

Peloci: You too, Mr. President! By the way, Jack, I heard that bunch of goons and thugs demanded apology from you…

Cafferty: I don't give it a damn!

Peloci: I give my 2 cents.

Bush: I bet 2 dollars……

Peloci: Excuse me. Mr. Bush. I meant to say "I have my concerns". Anyway, I cross my fingers for you, Jack!

Bush: While, it's not fair……

Peloci: Come on, Mr. President. What now?

Bush: The Dalai Lama got the Nobel Peace Prize for……for what? He was chosen to be Dalai Lama when he was 5 only! It might be against his will if a boy could have his own will. He went to India by the age of 25, and never got a chance to be back to Tibet. He did manage to evolve from an old serf-owner into a Human Rights fighter with our money, he traveled around in his Italian Gucci shoes, talked a lot with that mouth and charming smile, wrote books, made lots of film star friends, and I do like that he speaks our language in our way ……but, are those good enough to earn him a Nobel Prize?

Cafferty: I got it! An idea just hit me: why don't the Swedish set up a Nobel Civilization Prize?

Peloci: Yes! Yes!! Yes!!! Mr. Bush, as the supreme representative of the civilized world, carries the Torch of Human Rights on top of the Mt. Moral, and accepts the Nobel Civilization Prize! What a lovely picture! Even the Yetis in the deep mountain of Everest will cheer for us.

Cafferty: I second that! I guarantee CNN put that on headlines.

Bush: I have a dream. Oh no, not a dream. I have a belief……we are so close to God, and are getting closer every day……

Peloci and Cafferty: yes we are, your Excellency!

By then a desperate voice thundered from above: Bring me a pair of sunglasses made in China at your earliest convenience! My eyes are burned by your glorious Excellency! Damn on that bunch of you who boycott made in China, for my sake!"

It is from God.

==================================================================
Bill Tylor的原文:They carry the torch to political heights.
TheStar.com
May 03, 2008
Bill Taylor

The Chinese climbers making their precarious way up Everest with the Olympic torch were not happy.

"This mountain's filthy," said one. "I'm tired of tripping over empty oxygen cylinders. Why can't people take their garbage home with them?"

"And their corpses," said another. "We already know how dangerous Everest is without having dead alpinists staring us in the face."

"You know what especially burns my ass?" said the team leader.

"What?" said the first climber.

"This Olympic flame," he said. "Do I really have to carry it in my back pocket?"

"It's for security reasons," said a voice from behind a snow bank.

"Who said that?" shrieked the second climber, losing his footing and plunging into a crevasse.

"Me," said a soldier, putting down his rifle and grabbing the rope to help pull the hapless cragsman to safety. "We're guarding the route to make sure no one blows the torch out."

"I suppose that makes sense," said the leader. "It's not like London or Paris. You can't hop on a bus when someone chases you with a fire extinguisher."

"You could always take shelter in a tank," said the soldier.

"You have tanks up here?" said the first climber.

"All the way to the summit," said the soldier. "Getting them here wasn't easy, let me tell you. Almost as bad as installing the communications satellite dishes."

"We haven't seen any tanks," said the second climber, digging slush out of his thermal underwear.

"They're camouflaged," said the soldier. "You just climbed over two of them without noticing."

The leader sighed. "As if this job wasn't hard enough. I've smiled so often for the cameras, my face is frostbitten into a grin."

"The world is watching," said the soldier. "But cheer up. You're almost at the top."

"Thank goodness," said the leader. "You know what's really been burning my ass?"

"Yes," said the soldier. "I heard you the first time."

As they reached the roof of the world, the team leader produced the torch from his pocket and slapped out the fire that had started in his snow-pants. A television crew was waiting.

The anchorwoman stepped forward, microphone outstretched. "Welcome," she said. "Would you tell our viewers ... "

The leader tripped over the anchorwoman's power cord. The torch flew from his hand and down the other side of Everest. Profanity seemed inadequate.

"Oh dear," he said.

From his other back pocket came the "William Tell Overture."

"Excuse me," he said. "I think that's my phone."

"Do my eyes deceive me?" said the voice at the other end. It was China's president, Hu Jintao. "Or did you just drop the Olympic flame?"

"I'm afraid I did, your excellency," said the leader. "But we should be able to climb down and retrieve it. With luck it'll still be alight."

"Too late," said Hu. "Our CCTV cameras caught some giant hairy beast with huge feet rushing off with it. Probably a `Yetis for a Free Tibet' activist."

"So, what happens now?" asked the leader.

"I'm tired of keeping the flame burning in the face of all this opposition. I know when we're beaten."

"You mean you'll give the Dalai Lama what he wants?"

"No. I mean when you come down, we'll finish the torch relay with a flashlight," said Hu.

"If we beef up security even more, no one will get close enough to tell the difference. Just make sure the guy who takes over from you has spare batteries.

"And tell him to try not to draw attention to himself. All the sport's gone out of this game."

wtaylor@thestar.ca
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”