我用过的最好的而且价格实惠的卸妆液分享

来源: 2017-07-31 19:37:25 [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

BEST MAKEUP REMOVER PRODUCTS

July 31st, 2017

If there’s one rule we’re told never to break in the beauty world, it’s removing our makeup before bed.

Every day we put on a lot of skin care products plus makeup. In the end of day, our pores are filled with leftover makeup residue or mixture of sweat and dirt. A good cleaning product not only ensures you clean off all the residue, but also maximizes the absorbance of skin care products.

6-30-17 make up remover-8235

6-30-17 make up remover-7954

I have personally tried MANY different makeup remover products over the years. Brands include Dior, YSL, Laura Mercier, Lancome, Purity, La Prairie, Chanel, etc. Some of them remove makeup but are too pricey, some of them sting when applying to the eyes, some of them don’t clean makeup well at all, even after two or three times of application. I was never really satisfied with any of those products.

6-30-17 make up remover-7962

6-30-17 make up remover-7994

Until the day a friend of mine recommended these two Japanese products to me: Bifesta Mandom Eye Makeup Remover and GATSBY Mandom Bifesta Cleansing Lotion. It has been almost two years since my first try. I can’t even begin to tell you how wonderful they are and how satisfied I have been ever since.

My skin type is normal to dry, but I don’t think skin type matters too much with these two products. Here are the reasons why I love them:

Bifesta Mandom Eye Makeup Remover

1. Cleans very well using cotton pad. Usually takes me 2 cotton pads to take off eye makeup (I use waterproof mascara).
  2. Never stings or causes any discomfort in your eye.
  3. VERY reasonably price, $10.20 for 145ml.
  4. Gentle water-based product.

GATSBY Mandom Bifesta Cleansing Lotion

1. Cleans very well using cotton pad. Usually takes me 1 cotton pads to take off everyday makeup. For heavy makeup, I will do two rounds.
  2. No need to double wash.
  3. Gentle water-based product, doesn’t cause any discomfort.
  4. VERY reasonably price, $10.20 for 145ml.

6-30-17 make up remover-8079

6-30-17 make up remover-8018

6-30-17 make up remover-8183

Eye makeup removerBifesta Mandom Eye Makeup Remover 
Face makeup removerGATSBY MANDOM Bifesta Cleansing Lotion