最近在清理一些不用的护肤品,发现有一些质优价廉,我长期以来一直很喜欢的,想贴来和大家分享下。

平价的洗面奶类:洗面奶的用量很大,所以找到平价又好用的很重要。

中间的是我日常使用的,已经用了很多瓶,其它都是extra use only.

橙色瓶子的是在国内买的去角质霜,在美国有没有相似功能的呢?知道的姐妹推荐下。

左边第一个是 cleanser/mask,我一般隔天用一次,当作mask使用

最右边的Biore warming anti-blackhead cream cleanser 个人很推荐,用过一两次后就很有明显的效果。

晚霜类:

后面的那个 OLAY 14 days skin rehabilitation一直我的最爱,以前就写过这个的review, 一般每2到3个月我会用一次。

黑色盖子的是 olay night firming cream. 我之前一直都在用L'Oreal  youth night cream,这是第一次用olay的这瓶,觉得还是喜欢L'Orea的晚霜。

绿色瓶盖的是Organic nourishing night cream.Besides of the eco-friendly package and product, I also like the smooth feeling. It's enriched with omega 3&omega 6.good, good for all skin types. It's cheaper than Olay and L'OreaL. 

平价日霜类:

First one is Olay complete all day UV moisture cream spf 15. This is for sensitive skin, which I need. It can be used at children older than 6 months,you can see how safe it is for sensitive skin. It's very quick and easy to get absorbed. I never feel dry when I use it during fall and winter.

Second one is L'Oreal age perfect spf 15 day cream. This is an alternative once a while. it's thicker than the first one, good for humid or hot weather.

For eye creams, I use Loreal ideal skin genesis (the forth one)a long time. It's the best affordable eye cream for me. I can use it year around, never feel greasy or dry.

The third one is Collagen by Watsons firming eye cream. This is my must buy when I go to Asian countries. Watsons is a very famous health and beauty ratail. You can always find things that you fall in love with every time you go there.

其它的:

For eyemake-up remover, I stick to ESTEE LAUDER gentle eye makeup remover .it's oil free and fragrance free. Skin around eyes is the part that I cared a lot. It's very thin and need more taking care of.

Neutrogena oil-free sunblock lotion spf 45 is my summer essencial. it don't clog pores, very lightweight, non-geasy.

The Vitamin E oil I use can eaily got at grocery stores. I mix it in my daily cream when I need extra moisturization

大家有其它平价的护肤品,分享下吧:)