I’m confused about the message

来源: 威伯 2022-09-13 11:07:00 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (936 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 威伯 ] 在 2022-09-13 11:15:50 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

Firstly, your flight sequence is CAI-ABS-ASW? There is no CAI-ABS direct flight, would it be CAI-ASW-ABS-ASW?

Secondly, are you going to drop bag at CAI and it will go to ASW, and you go pick it up later that day back in ASW after ABS sightseeing? In this case, you don't need to look for luggage storage place at ASW.

Thirdly, my understanding is that there is no storage at ABS, but the shuttle bus can take all your belongings (important or not) with it while you are sightseeing at Abu Simbel. Or if that's the case, I'd rather check my bag at ABS for return flight to ASW before boarding shuttle bus, and I don't need to take luggage with me at all.

Bottomline, you should be fine with your luggage.

For us, we'll check luggage to ASW, and then to ABS, and we will take them with us to Abu Simbel hotel. 

所有跟帖: 

CAI-(ASW)-ABS-ASW 在阿斯旺停两个钟再飞阿布。在阿布飞机会等三个小时 原机飞回阿斯旺 机上不能留任東西 -goingplaces- 给 goingplaces 发送悄悄话 (3701 bytes) () 09/13/2022 postreply 17:59:18

我们在ASW有6个小时的layover -威伯- 给 威伯 发送悄悄话 威伯 的博客首页 (370 bytes) () 09/13/2022 postreply 20:54:33

UA 完全是 phantom seats, 從最先放出來未有update过 你要去 Aeroplan 查 -goingplaces- 给 goingplaces 发送悄悄话 (5408 bytes) () 09/14/2022 postreply 11:14:46

加跟帖:

• 标题:
  • 内容(可选项): [所见即所得|预览模式] [HTML源代码] [如何上传图片] [怎样发视频] [如何贴音乐]