回复:letters for suggestion I-140 己批, 律师选错分类 EB2 错成 EB3, 如何更改, 紧急求

来源: 很累仔 2011-07-03 11:58:50 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (7700 bytes)

Thanks, Mr. 8. I'm going to let the 1st lawyer to do I-140 amendment. So, I prepare two letters (one is for myself, another is a draft for the lawyer). Please put any comments and suggestion or revise them at the best. Thanks again!

------------------ My request letter -------------------------

Attn: Request for Amendment on I-140 classification

Dear Sir or Madam (USCIS official):

My name is xxx xx. I entered United States at June 1999, pursuing my advanced degree as well as pursuing my America dram. I got my Master degree in December 2001 and I was then hired by a USA company A. as an H1b worker. In April 2005, I was transferred to work for another company B. This employer sponsors me and let Attornet A to apply my PERM labor certificate to get approved in April 2006. My labor certificate is clearly under EB2 category. And then applies I-140 to get approved in June 2006, which I thought to be under EB2. My I-485 was submitted in July 2007 so I am waiting my Green Card. I have to say that USCIS officials did a good job in reviewing all of my previous immigration cases.

I always close my eyes because of trusting on the lawyer's job in this long period. I keep learning new technology and working diligently to contribute my skills to the company and this country. I also enjoy the freedom, the honest, and the trustiness with including a promise of the possibility of prosperity and success. Even many of my friends go back to my home country with easily getting much money, I tend to stay here and keep my America dream that life should be better and richer and fuller for everyone, with opportunity for each according to ability or achievement.

Unfortunately, the USCIS official notified me the I-140 was under EB3 when my lawyer was calling to check my green card status last week. It is clearly found that my lawyer made a typo error on a submitted Form I-140. It should be marked as an Advanced Degree (EB2) but was mistakenly marked as Skillful worker and Professional (EB3). I was desperately thinking of abandoning my hope in the 1st day. However, I got myself back in mind in the 2nd day and my wife and my young child encourage me talking to the USCIS officials. Yes, we should never give up our America dream even it may get a wave progress.

I really appreciate that you can review all of the original labor certificate materials and make an amendment of the I-140 to correct the classification error.

Best wishes and appreciation for your job.

------------------ My lawyer letter -------------------------

Attn: Request for Amendment on I-140 classification

Dear USCIS official:

Our attorney office represents xxx xx for his labor certificate and his I-140 applications. His Form ETA 9089 has been certified in April 21, 2006, clearly under EB2 classification. We found recently and here admitted that we made a typo error on his submitted Form I-140. It should be marked as an Advanced Degree (EB2) but was mistakenly marked as Skillful worker and Professional (EB3).

Please review and correct the I-140 classification as EB2. Your I-140 amendment will be greatly appreciated.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

xxxxxx xxx

Attorney at law

所有跟帖: 

回复:回复:letters for suggestion I-140 己批, 律师选错分类 EB2 错成 EB3, 如何更改, -863211- 给 863211 发送悄悄话 863211 的博客首页 (145 bytes) () 07/03/2011 postreply 13:15:29

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”