来源: 863211 2018-10-09 10:16:04 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4110 bytes)

8老师,面签材料中这一条下面后很多条目,我不知道哪些是Eb1a需要准备的,麻烦您有空时看一下,谢谢您。

Affidavits of Financial Support:

? For CR, IR, or F visa categories: The petitioner must submit a signed: (1) Form I-864 or Form I-864EZ , if applicable; (2) Form I-864a signed by the relevant member of household if the petitioner jointly filed taxes; and (3) a copy of his/her most recent federal U.S. tax returns and all supporting financial documents needed to verify the income reported on tax returns - i.e. W-2 form, 1099-MISC form, proof of rental income, proof of business income, proof of social security benefits, etc. for the latest year available OR a statement of why the petitioner did not file federal taxes.-Not for you.

? If your petitioner has no income or does not meet poverty income guidelines: The petitioner will still need to complete an affidavit of support Form I-864 or I-864EZ. However, you will also need to find a joint sponsor who meets the poverty income guidelines for the relevant family size. The joint sponsor must submit all documents listed above, proof of domicile in the United States, and proof of either U.S. citizenship or LPR status.-Not for you.

? For biological children of U.S. citizens (IR-2) under age 18 OR widows of U.S. citizens (IW): Please complete Form I-864W instead of Form I-864 or I-864EZ.-Not for you.

? For employment (E) visa categories: Provide an original job offer letter from the petitioning business signed within the past year. A Form I-864 and the most recent available taxes returns with supporting documents are also required if a relative is the petitioner (or) has a 5% or more ownership interest in the petitioning business.

这一条您回复过,说是:-You don't need to provide I-864. You only need to provide the employment/job offer letter from the employer in the United States which you will work for after you immigrate to US.
-Do what I suggested.

? For returning residents (SB-1), diversity visa (DV), and fiancé (K1): The sponsor or petitioner who will financially support you should complete Form I-134 and provide a copy of his/her most recent federal U.S. tax returns and all supporting financial documents needed to verify the income reported on his or her tax returns - i.e. W-2 form, 1099-MISC form, proof of rental income, proof of business income, proof of social security benefits, etc. for the latest year available OR a statement of why the petitioner did not file federal taxes. If your sponsor does not meet poverty income guidelines, you will need to find a joint sponsor and have them submit Form I-134, tax returns, and all supporting financial documents.-Not for you.

? Affidavit of Support Photocopies: The affidavit of support must account for all applicants on the petition. Each derivative family member needs to bring one (1) photocopy of the principal applicant’s affidavit(s) of support. If each applicant has their own individual petition, each affidavit of support must include that applicant’s own name.-Not for you.

? All Applicants: Proof of your U.S. petitioner and any joint sponsor’s status and domicile in the United States is required for all visa applicants. A photocopy of a U.S. passport, birth certificate, naturalization certificate, or lawful permanent resident card are all acceptable.-Not for you.

最后2条的内容我是否要准备,麻烦您了,谢谢您

所有跟帖: 

Thank you -oucruiser- 给 oucruiser 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/10/2018 postreply 05:29:13

加跟帖:

• 标题:
  • 内容(可选项): [所见即所得|预览模式] [HTML源代码] [如何上传图片] [怎样发视频] [如何贴音乐]