来源: 863211 2017-08-24 08:12:34 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1812 bytes)

如题,请教您。我现在等合适的国外offer,耽误了很多时间,想请教您Eb1a approval notice有过期一说吗?
-If you do not ask USCIS forward your approved I-140 to NVC for processing for immigrant visa application, your I-140 approval will always be valid, not expiration date. But if your case is forwarded to NVC, then you have to apply for the visa in one year from the date NVC contact you. Otherwise, your case will be terminated there, and you still have another year to request reinstallation. If you do nothing, then your I-140 will be revoked and removed from Department of State system. That means you need to file I-140 allover again.

我看到NVC给我的信中是这样写的,是不是我交完Immigrant Visa Processing Fee之后一年内必须办理好手续?

We received the Immigrant Visa Processing Fee payment(s) for this case.

If your visa petition is currently processing at the National Visa Center, do not let more than one year pass without contacting NVC. If a period of one year passes from the last date of contact (by telephone, mail, or e-mail) with NVC, all submitted fees and documents expire. If this occurs, the fees must be paid again and documents must be resubmitted in order to continue the immigration process.

所有跟帖: 

8老师,还有点疑问请教您 -oucruiser- 给 oucruiser 发送悄悄话 (2424 bytes) () 12/15/2017 postreply 19:24:37

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”