回复:Your new Qs - 回复:请问皮匠老师和863211老师:F1 and EB1A

来源: 平平皮 2010-10-14 11:50:40 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1910 bytes)

Acturally I did read the linked posts in your blog, but I am still confused respecially regarding the H1/AOS.  In your post it said:

"AOS/H 双态"不准确,还给人以误解,以为自己可以在 AOS/H 中任意选择。今天使用了 EAD 就是 AOS,明天不用就还是 H.
读过"绿卡申请过程中的身份调整"一文的同学已经清楚,从非移民身份到 AOS 是单行线。只是因为 H 具有 "Dual Intent",所以还可以由 AOS 返回来,--通过移民局的申请或重新以签证入境。
--if I have H1 but use AP to re-enter, do I void my H1, and do I have to regain H1 by re-applying for H after I re-enter US?

H 的 "Dual Intent",就是字面上的意思。H 身份可以有"双重倾向",--即移民倾向。
在申请签证时,VO 不能因为 214(b) 而拒绝 H 签证;在入境时,不能因为进行了移民申请,而拒绝以 H 身份入境;在境内进行 H 的延转时,USCIS 不能因为开始了移民申请而否决其申请。
在移民申请开始之后,H 可以不需要 AP 就可以离境并再入境;使用 AP 入境还可以继续使用有效的工作许可;

-- Is this "工作许可" EAD or H1?

在进入 AOS 之后还可以回到 H 身份,这些都不影响其移民申请。

-- Can I return to H status automatically after using AP (which leads to entering AOS), or do I have to re-apply for H1 to reclaim H1 status?

I guess my question is: should I apply for H before or after I use my AP?  There might be some differences between the two scenarios?  I know someone who re-entered with AP and continued to work with H1, but it seems this post suggests tne need of reclaiming H1 by re-applying for it once the AP is used?

About the re-entry with AP within 30 days after the denial of I-140/I-485, I just wanted to re-confirm.  I checked some other sources, it seems that is true.

Thanks again for your advice.

所有跟帖: 

回复:回复:Your new Qs - 回复:请问皮匠老师和863211老师:F1 and EB1A -pjiang- 给 pjiang 发送悄悄话 pjiang 的博客首页 (178 bytes) () 10/14/2010 postreply 20:35:45

回复:回复:回复:Your new Qs - 回复:请问皮匠老师和863211老师:F1 and EB1A -平平皮- 给 平平皮 发送悄悄话 (45 bytes) () 10/16/2010 postreply 14:48:20

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”