22号如期而至,川普:我真的不想再伤害她们,她已经遭遇了这么多,方方面面遭了这么多罪。竞选就是个鬼门关。

来源: 久经沙场的枪 2016-11-23 03:01:59 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3373 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 久经沙场的枪 ] 在 2016-11-23 03:04:29 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

川普:我真的不想再伤害她们,她已经遭遇了这么多,方方面面遭了这么多罪。竞选就是个鬼门关。

。。。

MAGGIE HABERMAN, political reporter: I’ll start, thank you, Dean. Mr. President, I’d like to thank you for being here. This morning, Kellyanne Conway talked about not prosecuting Hillary Clinton. We were hoping you could talk about exactly what that means — does that mean just the emails, or the emails and the foundation, and how you came to that decision.

TRUMP: Well, there was a report that somebody said that I’m not enthused about it. Look, I want to move forward, I don’t want to move back. And I don’t want to hurt the Clintons. I really don’t.

She went through a lot. And suffered greatly in many different ways. And I am not looking to hurt them at all. The campaign was vicious. They say it was the most vicious primary and the most vicious campaign. I guess, added together, it was definitely the most vicious; probably, I assume you sold a lot of newspapers.

[laughter]

I would imagine. I would imagine. I’m just telling you, Maggie, I’m not looking to hurt them. I think they’ve been through a lot. They’ve gone through a lot.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”