Clint Eastwood的微博有意思

来源: Staub 2016-11-04 18:05:03 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (45190 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ Staub ] 在 2016-11-04 18:45:42 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
克林·伊斯特伍德(Clint Eastwood),1930年5月31日出生于美国旧金山,美国电影演员、导演、制片人。

1950年,克林考入洛杉矶大学攻读表演专业。1964年,他主演的《荒野大镖客》上映[1]  ,随后两年接连出演了《黄昏双镖客》、《黄金三镖客[2]  。1986年,克林当选为卡梅尔市市长,成为继里根之后又一位电影明星出身的政要[3]  。1993年,凭借执导的《不可饶恕》获得第65届奥斯卡金像奖最佳导演和最佳影片两项大奖[4]  。1995年,他主演了影片《廊桥遗梦[2]  。

2000年,克林获得威尼斯国际电影节终身成就奖[5]  。2005年,凭借执导的《百万美元宝贝》获得第77届奥斯卡金像奖最佳导演和最佳影片两项大奖[4]  。2008年,克林获得戛纳国际电影节终身成就奖[6]  。

Clint Eastwood
Clint Eastwood ‏@EastwoodUSA
We will soon know the true extent of Hillary's health problems when she uses them to avoid going to jail, classic Hillary.. #PodestaEmails26
Clint Eastwood
Hillary has insulted and undermined us the American people and the whole political system we intrust to govern us! #HillaryIndictment #FBI
Clint Eastwood
I find it very rich for Democrats calling for investigations into the FBI work, dont they know Crooked Hillary? #spiritcooking Rudy Giuliani
Clint Eastwood
Emails show Ambassador Chris Stevens didn't want to stay in Bengazhi but Hillary made him and others stay, may they RIP. #PodestaEmails28

RIP = Rest in Peace

Clint Eastwood
Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's Trump. #FBISongs

内嵌图片
Clint Eastwood
A Few Pence More #PenceAMovie I'd most certainly direct a movie with Trump and Pence 'Taking On The Clinton Machine'. Would be Spectacular!

Clint Eastwood
As Americans we want to protect our constitution and uphold the law, if you do too then "Vote Trump" and send Hillary to Jail. Thank you!

Clint Eastwood
I voted for Donald Trump to be our next Commander-in-chief. #PodestaEmails29 #Spiritcooking #Qaeda #PresidentTrump #Christie #TrumpPence16

12 小时前 - In what is undoubtedly the most bizarre Wikileaks revelation to date, Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta was invited to a “spirit cooking dinner” by performance artist Marina Abramovic, to take  ...

Clint Eastwood 转推了
ALWAYS TRUMP!
ALWAYS TRUMP! ‏@Always_Trump
#RememberWhenTrump gave 200 Marines a ride back from the Gulf War because there were no planes available? What a nasty guy! #TrumpPence16

内嵌图片

所有跟帖: 

He is my hero. -woyawoya- 给 woyawoya 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/04/2016 postreply 18:07:15

他多次提到Spirit Cooking - Clinton集团练习的一种巫术 -Staub- 给 Staub 发送悄悄话 Staub 的博客首页 (2327 bytes) () 11/04/2016 postreply 18:10:19

在一片好莱坞的liberals汪洋中,德高望重的Eastwood很早就说国家方向到了该改的时候了。 -子旷- 给 子旷 发送悄悄话 (79 bytes) () 11/04/2016 postreply 18:15:33

He is my hero. Ding -lwei- 给 lwei 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/04/2016 postreply 19:03:16

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”