Clinton Foundation Is the Motherload, FOX news 爆料了那么多,怎么反响不大?

来源: 大西洋海底 2016-11-03 15:27:25 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (6101 bytes)

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2016/11/clinton-foundation-is-the-motherload-judge-jeanine-its-time-for-a-grand-jury-hillary-to-be-indicted-rats-jumping-ship-3433748.html

“Clinton Foundation Is the Motherload” Judge Jeanine “It’s Time for a Grand Jury” Hillary to Be Indicted! Rats Jumping Ship!

Several months ago I did a video that said the Clinton Foundation was the real target of the FBI and will enable a Trump administration to prosecute many corrupt people including the Clintons! There is so much more coming.

This was a revolt within the FBI and other agencies. Lynch, Comey, and other senior DOJ and FBI officials are so screwed! They will all start to buckle as they contemplate jail time! The rats are jumping ship! That is what I expect and what I believe is already is process.

Deals are being cut and Trump is involved in the process!! Hillary is going to be indicted along with Bill.

It’s A Code Red Moment!!

“Clinton Foundation Is The Motherload”

Judge Jeanine “IT’S TIME FOR A GRAND JURY”

House Of Cards Falling! Clinton Foundation Now Top priority! They All Know It’s Falling! Will Start Running Like Rats!

“Avalanche Of New Information Every Day”

99% Chance Emails Were Hacked By 5 Foreign Enemies

“Would We Elect A President That Could Be Blackmailed”

所有跟帖: 

因为主流媒体跟她在一条船上。 -ymck- 给 ymck 发送悄悄话 ymck 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/03/2016 postreply 15:29:48

现在除非FBI出来。可是自从上周之后,FBI没有任何进展发布。 有媒体说他们已经妥协了。。。 -德国漂漂- 给 德国漂漂 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/03/2016 postreply 15:30:42

或者等着放大招? -nonameok- 给 nonameok 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/03/2016 postreply 16:00:31

fbi和巫婆穿一条腿的裤子。 -一线天际- 给 一线天际 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/03/2016 postreply 15:48:40

cuz the gov and msm r with hrc -nonameok- 给 nonameok 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/03/2016 postreply 15:58:53

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”