开始防止Huma “被自杀“

来源: msmT 2016-10-30 17:27:05 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (7097 bytes)

Huma Abedin is seen crying aboard "Broomkstick One" (the Witch's campaign plane) after finding out the FBI re-opened its investigation upon finding Hillary data on the computer of Huma's disgraced husband, former Congressman Anthony Weiner. They're investigating Weiner for allegedly trying to have sex with a 15 year old girl in North Carolina. Weiner wanted to screw 15 year old pussy, but instead, screwed a 70 year old Lesbian!

I haven't tuned into CNN in 3 weeks because the risk of me smashing my TV was too great

But last night I couldn't help it, I had to tune in and it was like watching a funeral. Deer in headlights without any clue of what to do. Best TV I've watched in a long time.   Other left-wing networks were in similar mourning.

Democrats across the nation are now on Suicide Watch over the re-opened investigation, with High profile left-wingers like Rachel Maddow openly crying on TV, as seen below:

Actress/Singer "CHER" is on Twitter with this gem:

CherVerified account @cher

PLEASE MY FRIENDS,DO ANYTHING 2HELP BECAUSE IM SO FURIOUS AT REPUBLICAN/RUSSISN DIRTY TRICKS IM KILLING MYSELF 2HELP HRC & HELP ME

The crooked and corrupt professional politicians, false news media, FBI, Hollywood, etc... are now seeing that a President Trump is inevitable and they are scrambling to now show themselves as being suddenly on the right side of things.

It is their last ditch effort at self-preservation and an attempt to remain relevant in the future. That's what it's all about.

Fortunately, it's too little too late and they overexposed themselves as Hillary's gleeful evil little helpers and money hungry whores.

Hillary was never going to win and reality has set in on the demons.

They will all go down on the stinking, sinking, Hillary ship together. In other words, she and they will be in jail. The photoshopped meme below shows Chelsea reading "Nana Goes to Prison" to her daughter. Hooray !!!

The general public is already quite tuned-in to what's about to take place with Hillary - her own version of OJ Simpson's white Ford Bronco chase:

I just spent time reading the comments sections over at the left-wing insane asylums POLITICO / HUFFPO / ETC.

These people are actually Zombies; they're in lockstep talking about Trump being a "Nazi" and his "Grabbing the pussy" comments.

It's like none of this devastating information can even pass through some protective membrane, which keeps them separated from reality.

The cynical view is that FBI Director Comey is still carrying water for Clinton and is trying to get everybody to stop paying attention to the WikiLeaks dump because it’s starting to have an impact.

So Comey announces they're re-opening the inquiry, get everybody all hot and bothered and focused on it, and after three or four or five days, he comes out and announces "it’s a false alarm, nothing to see here, investigation now officially over." Meanwhile, in that five day period, everybody’s forgotten about WikiLeaks.

I am 54 years old and I have never, in my lifetime, witnessed an election like this. You know what I think happened? That group of powerful elites got too cocky, thinking that the rest of us would be too dumb or docile to wake up. But we're fed up, and when backed into a corner what happens? In this case, the elites go on the run.

They were so careless and nonchalant about all this. Instead of giving in, it only fueled us more! And you know what saved us? All the "evil" hackers, youtubers and behind the scenes white hats (the people for the people) essentially brought the establishment to it's knees; they validated why we need Trump even more.

I am also concerned about Trump. This is a dangerous time for him. Some deranged Hillary supporter might be so mad they try to kill him.

Democrats are convinced this is all a vast right wing Russian conspiracy, they simply can't reconcile the fact that the Clintons did all of this--- and far more illegal and treasonous, traitorous criminal murderous stuff -- for real. And they don't know the half of it yet. Maybe they'd rather kill themselves than face the truth?

In the meantime, remember there are tens of thousands employed by establishment in think tanks, lobby groups, all branches of govt. The attempt to control the conversation is always underway...and that is why i stay up all night spreading links and giving people hell.

Control the conversation. Debate if only for the next reader to read the argument. Do not get upset, just say something like, "you mean her." or "hahahaha that's pretty funny." That is all it takes to discredit Huffpo et al. Their retort if any are usually filled with insults and demeaning names paints them in "crazy" category.

What remains to be seen is whether or not the "elite" will adopt what I call a "scorched earth" policy; if they can't keep control, then they destroy everything so NO ONE ever gets control: World War 3.

Th Russian Navy fleet dispatched from the Barents Sea a week ago, Wednesday, has made faster progress than expected. They have already passed Gibraltar and are well into the Mediterranean on their way to Syria.

If the US/NATO goes ahead and directly attacks Syrian President Bashar Assad, the Russians will engage US/NATO forces in battle, and lots of blood will be shed. How fast it escalates into a war over here, inside the continental United States, is anyone's guess.

So keep abreast of developments and be ready for some tough circumstances.  

所有跟帖: 

that is why she labeled her emails as "life insurance" -FSENX- 给 FSENX 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/30/2016 postreply 17:30:19

The author really has a sense of humor. -xiuxiu_200- 给 xiuxiu_200 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/30/2016 postreply 17:47:39

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”