网上流传:一个最简单的方法区分民主党和共和党

来源: TXY 2016-05-12 14:25:54 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1514 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ TXY ] 在 2016-05-12 14:43:20 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

Recently, while I was working in the flower beds in the front yard, my neighbors stopped to chat as they returned home from walking their dog.

During our friendly conversation, I asked their 12 year old daughter what she wanted to be when she grows up. She said she wanted to be President some day.

Both of her parents - liberal Democrats - were standing there, so I asked her, "If you were President what would be the first thing you would do?"

She replied, "I'd give food and houses to all the homeless people."

Her parents beamed with pride!

"Wow...what a worthy goal!" I said. "But you don't have to wait until you're President to do that!" I told her.

"What do you mean?" she replied.

So I told her, "You can come over to my house and mow the lawn, pull weeds, and trim my hedge, and I'll pay you $50. Then you can go over to the grocery store where the homeless guy hangs out, and you can give him the $50 to use toward food and a new house."

She thought that over for a few seconds, then she looked me straight in the eye and asked, "Why doesn't the homeless guy come over and do the work, and you can just pay him the $50?"

I said, "Welcome to the Republican Party."

Her parents aren't speaking to me anymore.

所有跟帖: 

哈哈,有意思。 -道净行者- 给 道净行者 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 05/12/2016 postreply 14:32:13

不,共和党会让那个屋主向主做祈祷,这样草坪就自动给整理好了; 无家可归的也一样阿 -霍人- 给 霍人 发送悄悄话 (113 bytes) () 05/12/2016 postreply 15:04:04

Very simple thinking. The world is very complex. -窗外细雨- 给 窗外细雨 发送悄悄话 窗外细雨 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/12/2016 postreply 15:21:05

I love the story. The point is ... -baiwen- 给 baiwen 发送悄悄话 baiwen 的博客首页 (126 bytes) () 05/12/2016 postreply 17:55:13

哈哈。以前一直痛恨地主,后来发现:地主也有的下地干活,穷人也有游手好闲的。 -JustAsked- 给 JustAsked 发送悄悄话 JustAsked 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/12/2016 postreply 19:49:51

太准确了 -和事佬- 给 和事佬 发送悄悄话 和事佬 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/13/2016 postreply 08:51:51

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”