昂山素季务实吗?

来源: 笨狼 2015-06-10 17:47:33 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3284 bytes)

关于刘晓波:
这是我在昂山素季终于访华里说的:

英国广播公司急 着提到“如果会面时不提起同时诺奬得奬者刘晓波,她将丧失道德高地;但如果她提起的话,将会得罪中国”,实际上没这回事儿,如文中所言,“大量穆斯林罗兴 亚难民由受到迫害,逃离缅甸,昂山素季对此噤若寒蝉,令她遭受国际抨击”,达赖呼吁昂山素季表态,但昂山素季还是一句话也不说,可见不说也没关系。

实际上缅甸自己问题多,昂山素季不能之说中国,不说自己。而且,这是小事。

英国卫报的一些观点:

“The sorts of multibillion dollar investments that China has made over the last few years indicate to me that China is in Myanmar [Burma] for the very long haul and sees the country as one of the really key parts of its broader jigsaw puzzle,” said Nicholas Farrelly, a south-east Asia expert from the Australian National University. “Everywhere you go you can find a Chinese road, or bridge or dam.”

Sean Turnell, an expert in Burma’s economy from Macquarie University in Sydney, said that for Aung San Suu Kyi, who turns 70 this month, the visit was an opportunity to reassure Beijing that it would be able to work with her and her party.

“I think she would be anxious to get across the message that she is willing to be a friend of China and that there is nothing for them to fear from her coming to prominence or even becoming president at some point.”

Farrelly said it was unrealistic to expect a “pragmatic and astute” Aung San Suu Kyi to criticise her hosts. “She’s a politician. The sooner we all start appreciating [her] as a political figure, I think the better it will be for everybody, including for her and for her team,” he said.

“She will probably take flak wherever she goes, whatever she says, whatever she does. Her appreciation, as far as I can tell, is that to win the election in 2015 and to set her National League for Democracy up for period in government is going to require them to do some things differently.”

Turnell said the Burmese opposition leader might not publicly criticise her hosts but that did not mean she was oblivious to such concerns. “I think she would hold the idea that a truly democratic Burma – if that is what it is to become after the next elections – might hold out some lessons for China.”

所有跟帖: 

激怒缅政府,臭招。 -好酒- 给 好酒 发送悄悄话 好酒 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/10/2015 postreply 18:29:34

美国多高啊,搬弄个缅甸小石头就搞的中国慌乱一阵。有本事学捕景 -好酒- 给 好酒 发送悄悄话 好酒 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/10/2015 postreply 19:23:55

怕激怒就回家喝酒去别在网上混 -Chiyankun- 给 Chiyankun 发送悄悄话 Chiyankun 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/11/2015 postreply 05:44:31

他就只会在网上恶心人而已。呵呵。理都是多余。 -马甲2014- 给 马甲2014 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/11/2015 postreply 10:48:34

罗兴亚人是缅甸人心中的痛,昂山素季首先是缅甸人,然后才是普世派。 -天方化戟- 给 天方化戟 发送悄悄话 天方化戟 的博客首页 (51 bytes) () 06/10/2015 postreply 19:22:09

bbc想要素姬第一次访问就提刘晓波?赫赫,狐狸尾巴这么急着露出来了? -飞*星- 给 飞*星 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/10/2015 postreply 22:13:47

首访就往枪口上撞? -沾墨- 给 沾墨 发送悄悄话 沾墨 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/10/2015 postreply 22:55:42

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”