一个共和党人所描述的川普

来源: wwni60 2024-05-26 11:10:59 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2770 bytes)

特朗普要求绝对忠诚,但却不给任何回报。特朗普在任期间解雇了前联邦调查局局长詹姆斯-科米(James Comey),理由是他曾说过要维护宪法;他还解雇了前司法部副部长萨利-耶茨(Salley Yates),理由是他拒绝听从特朗普有问题的命令。在我看来,特朗普显然不会捍卫民主,也不会遵守其维护美国宪法的总统誓言。他不遵守和平移交权力的规定已经证明了这一点。用他自己的话说,他是一个想成为独裁者的人,威胁着我们的自由和民主。这就是为什么他称赞普京和金正恩等其他独裁者,并想退出北约和其他美国联盟。这与我国的政策和信念不符。最近,他呼吁俄罗斯攻击欧洲的北约国家。独裁者需要其他独裁者的支持来为其辩护和生存。如果他当选,那么在特朗普的新共和国里,你可以对民主和公正的司法制度说再见,对独裁政权说你好。如果你不这么认为,最好再想一想。 对不起,我无法忍受特朗普的政治混乱和他对我们自由的持续威胁。我受够了。我是一名注册共和党人,但我不会在 11 月投票给特朗普,如果你们想拯救这个国家,也应该这样做....。

通过DeepL.com(免费版)翻译

Trump demands absolute loyalty but gives none in return. While Trump was in office he fired former FBI director James Comey for saying he would uphold the Constitution and fired Salley Yates former Deputy Attorney General for refusing to follow Trump’s questionable orders. It is clear to me that Trump will not defend democracy and not comply with his presidential Oath to uphold the Constitution of the United States. He has already demonstrated this by not complying to the Peaceful Transfer of Power. In his own words, he is a want to be Dictator who threatens our freedom and democracy. That's why he praises other dictators like Putin and Kim Jong Un, and wants to pull out of NATO and other US alliances. This is not consistent with the policies and beliefs of our country. Recently, he called on Russia to attack NATO countries in Europe. Dictators need the support of other dictators for their justification and survival. If he is elected, you can say goodbye to democracy and an impartial justice system and hello to an Authoritarian Regime in Trump’s new Republic. If you don’t think so, you better think again.  Sorry, I can’t deal with Trump's political chaos and his ongoing threat to our freedom. Enough is enough. I am a registered Republican, but I will NOT be voting for Trump in November and you should do the same if you want to save this country....

所有跟帖: 

civil war is the near future if Trump is elected. -voiceofme- 给 voiceofme 发送悄悄话 voiceofme 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/26/2024 postreply 13:20:00

Who will start it if Trump is elected? -Uusequery- 给 Uusequery 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 05/26/2024 postreply 13:23:54

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”