赚钱有方look like a money laundering operation, isn’t it?

来源: bustout 2024-05-25 07:31:06 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3940 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ bustout ] 在 2024-05-25 07:33:34 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

From Laura Loomer

NEW YORK’S DEMOCRAT GOVERNOR KATHY HOCHUL @GovKathyHochul
HAS SENT NEARLY $700,000 IN PAYMENTS TO THE PERSONAL HOME RESIDENCE OF LOREN MERCHAN, THE DAUGHTER OF NEW YORK JUDGE JUAN MERCHAN!

As President Trump’s trial enters it’s 6th week in New York City, I have discovered that New York Democrat Governor Kathy Hochul (another Trump hater) @KathyHochul is a client of New York Judge Merchan’s daughter, Loren Merchan, who is the President of the Democrat Consulting Firm Authentic Campaigns @Authentic_HQ.

According to records in the New York State Board of Elections database, Hochul has sent $689,974.35 to Loren Merchan’s personal home address in Richmond Virginia.

This comes after I also exposed how New York Democrat Congressman @RepDanGoldman
has sent hundreds of thousands of dollars to Loren’s house, and as I exposed yesterday, New York Democrat Congressman @hakeemjeffries , aka Dollar Tree Barrack Hussein Obama, the Democrat House Minority Leader, has sent nearly $1.5 Million to Loren Merchan’s personal home address where she lives with her husband Taylor Harper, who is an employee at @JoeBiden ’s @uscensusbureau.

Isn’t it interesting how so many of the most high profile elected Democrats in New York are clients of Judge Merchan’s daughter, and have sent her millions of dollars in total to her personal residence as opposed to sending the checks to the Authentic Campaigns Headquarter office in Chicago?

The Biden-Harris campaign and @SenSchumer are also paid clients of Judge Merchan’s daughter.

This is really starting to look like a money laundering operation, isn’t it?

Why won’t @HouseGOP @GOPoversight investigate and subpoena Loren Merchan?

This is so blatant.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”