对川普的criminal 审判

来源: Wtp003 2024-04-18 05:21:07 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (5887 bytes)

可谓创历史了。现巳选中七个“公正无偏见”陪审员,如

"One prospective juror, a social-media marketer, assured the lawyers she wasn’t into politics. “Obviously, I know about President Trump. I’m a female,” the woman ambiguously stated. When asked what she meant, she explained “I know that there have been opinions on how he doesn’t treat females correctly. Stuff like that.” She added, “I honestly don’t know the story. So I don’t have a view on it.”

Totally unbiased.

Another potential juror, a Transportation Authority retiree, insisted to lawyers that she had no idea what the case was even about, since she’d been staying at a lake without internet for the last couple months. When pressed for an opinion, she conceded she was no Trump fan: “There is very little we probably agree on policy-wise.” 

She knows all Trump’s policy views, but never heard of the trial. Uh huh.

A third juror, the married IT consultant who was one of the seven selected, waxed eloquent, saying he personally found Trump “fascinating and mysterious.” When asked what he meant, the juror explained he marveled how polarizing Trump was: “He walks into a room and he sets people off one way or another,” the juror said. “Really, this one guy can do all of this.”

https://www.coffeeandcovid.com/p/radio-free-america-wednesday-april?utm_source=profile&utm_medium=reader2

点击“no thanks"可读。无需注册。

所有跟帖: 

不大相信,这些人这么表态老川的律师还不反对?除非他的律師不盡職或是被收買了 -天青水蓝- 给 天青水蓝 发送悄悄话 天青水蓝 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/18/2024 postreply 06:46:02

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”