foxnews 又一次乌龙报道

来源: voiceofme 2023-04-22 09:10:15 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (7920 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ voiceofme ] 在 2023-04-22 09:27:36 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-campaign-blinken-orchestrated-intel-letter-discredit-hunter-biden-laptop-story-ex-cia-official-says 

这是两天前的报道说:(当时foxnews.com 首页对这个报道的标题是:Biden hire spies to fake report, 但现在已找不到,因首页已变更)

A former CIA official testified that then-Biden campaign senior adviser, now-Secretary of State Antony Blinken "played a role in the inception" of the public statement signed by current and past intelligence officials that claimed the Hunter Biden laptop was part of a Russian disinformation campaign.

Former CIA Deputy Director Michael Morrell testified before the House Judiciary and Intelligence Committees, and revealed that Blinken was "the impetus" of the public statement signed in October 2020 that implied the laptop belonging to Hunter Biden was disinformation.

今天foxnews又提供一个于上次报导大方向矛盾的说辞,方向是针对共和党国会议员的信。但foxnews的上次报道中我引用的那段,foxnews可没有说是引用议员的信。

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-accuses-house-judiciary-republicans-highly-misleading-hunter-biden-leak

White House spokesman Ian Sams accused House Judiciary Committee Republicans and Chairman Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, of making a "highly misleading selective leak" regarding Secretary of State Antony Blinken's alleged role in discrediting the Hunter Biden laptop story.

。。。

The excerpt, which was not included in the Republican letter, showed Morell answering questions from the committee. 

"When he called you, did he direct, suggest, or insinuate in any way that you should write a letter or statement on this topic?" Republicans asked. 

"My memory is that he did not, right. My memory is that he asked me what I though," Morell responded, according to the transcript. 

Asked if Blinken had suggested the Biden campaign "could use some help" disputing the New York Post's Hunter Biden laptop story, Morell told the committee Blinken "did not say that." 

"It's not my memory that he said that," Morell said. 

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”