QinGang and Trump are both arrogant, extreme and dangerous

来源: nancy_002 2023-02-21 18:01:09 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2122 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ nancy_002 ] 在 2023-02-22 09:08:38 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

Calling for immediate replacement of Qin,Gang. Qin,Gang has no achievement but all failures: dramatic down-turn of US-China relationship when he became US ambassador in 07/2021, China-SK visa ban, messy trail after his recent African trip… It’s difficult to watch him running Chinese foreign relations down to toilet. 

When he was US ambassador, no one wants to do business with him because he was arrogant and impolite. He even yelled at US diplomats to “shut up”! Only after Xie,feng took over, US-China relationship starts recover.

On 12/30/2022, he became FM. And the first thing he did was to impose China-SK visa ban. Everything he touches, it became a crisis. And when Putin stir the pot, Qin,Gang took the bait and more, making already delicate international relationship even trickier.

Not to say the recent "Chinese Balloon" incidence, FM under Qin,Gang was the first to jump up and admit the balloon belongs to China (even though I believe this was not from China. I believe Qin, Gang was compromised by Putin) and screamed at US to order US return the balloon and pay reparation fee… LOL! This conveniently happens right before Blinken’s visit which derailed a long-expected Blinken visit. All were on Putin's wish list. However, the poor Zhuang, Guotai, the head of the China Meteorological Administration, became the scapegoat. Qin, Gang stayed.

His recent speech at 蓝厅论坛 was even more hysterical with little diplomacy. He and Trump are both arrogant and extreme. His job history was bleak, and his job performance is abysmal. It’s hard to believe a person with this kind of job performance can still be promoted into the central committee without Putin’s help.

As a matter of fact, I recommend he retire and work as Putin’s FM. That will help CCP big time!

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”