You're the president — you're not like someone's crazy uncle

来源: 河东30河西30 2020-10-16 09:48:00 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4595 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 河东30河西30 ] 在 2020-10-16 09:48:44 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

又戴一顶新帽: crazy uncle 

At a town hall Thursday night, NBC News' Savannah Guthrie went toe-to-toe with President Trump, giving him one of the more aggressive interviews he's experienced as president. 

Guthrie pressed the president on his COVID-19 diagnosis, his last negative test, his personal dislike for masks and the conspiracy group QAnon, pressing him and not letting him evade answering. The town hall was a replacement of sorts for the debate Mr. Trump was supposed to take part in Thursday night. But Guthrie was able to challenge Mr. Trump more than former Vice President Joe Biden and Fox News' Chris Wallace did in an actual debate last month. 

Guthrie asked Mr. Trump about his retweet this week of a conspiracy theory that Biden orchestrated to have Seal Team 6 killed to cover up the fake death of Osama Bin Laden. 

"Why would you send a lie like that to your followers?" Guthrie asked him. 

"I know nothing about it," Mr. Trump said.

"You retweeted it," Guthrie pointed out. 

"That was a retweet, that was an opinion of somebody, and that was a retweet. I'll put it out there, people can decide for themselves, I don't take a position," the president responded. 

"I don't get that," Guthrie countered. "You're the president — you're not like someone's crazy uncle who can just retweet whatever!" 

所有跟帖: 

Spread lies and make America great again -orlandomagic- 给 orlandomagic 发送悄悄话 orlandomagic 的博客首页 (49 bytes) () 10/16/2020 postreply 09:52:29

Maga is a lie too -大米袋- 给 大米袋 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/16/2020 postreply 10:01:00

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”