Andrew Yang: soon Americans Shooting Asians

来源: ntlu 2019-08-16 19:09:00 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2481 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ ntlu ] 在 2019-08-16 19:12:55 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

"And so what do you think the attitude is going to be over time for the shrinking insecure white majority that's losing their jobs for let's say Chinese Americans or Asian Americans?"

Yang added."I think we're one generation away from falling into the same camps as the Jews who were attacked in the synagogue in Pittsburgh like just a couple months ago.

Like we're probably one generation away from Americans shooting up a bunch of Asians saying like, you know, 'damn the Chinese because there's a giant cold war even more with China.'"

Full transcript:

So now that I'm running for president like I've learned more about the Asian-American place in society and one thing that scares the heck out of me is that this country is heading towards becoming majority-minority by 2045, that's 27 years from now.

And so there's a very happy notion in some quarters that the country will just become more tolerant as it gets more diverse. You just figure that math will take care of it because if you have enough people everyone will just have to get along.

Unfortunately, that is not really the way things play out if you look at historical examples. There are very, very few examples in human history of a dominant racial or ethnic group giving up its dominance over time that actually is not normal, that's not normal behavior.

And so if you look at what's happening right now in this country you can see an increasingly insecure white majority becoming more and more hostile, truly. And who is going to be the boogeyman of the next 10 to 20 years?

Who's going to be the great rival to the United States in the eyes of American in society? China, that's right. And so what do you think the attitude is going to be over time for the shrinking insecure white majority that's losing their jobs for let's say Chinese Americans or Asian Americans?

I'm like, I personally, I said to a group at Harvard I think we're one generation away from falling into the same camps as the Jews who were attacked in the synagogue in Pittsburgh like just a couple months ago. Like we're probably one generation away from Americans shooting up a bunch of Asians saying like, you know, "damn the Chinese because there's a giant cold war even more with China."

所有跟帖: 

去核实转发一下--这样杨啥啥就可以退出竞选了,少来现世 -mgx- 给 mgx 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 08/16/2019 postreply 20:15:01

杨在美国亚裔集会上的演讲就是这个内容,翻译一下就是不选他,当心集中营 -tibuko- 给 tibuko 发送悄悄话 tibuko 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/16/2019 postreply 20:36:18

杨的欺骗性很强,看了那个视频之后,我知道他是个不折不扣的骗子 -tibuko- 给 tibuko 发送悄悄话 tibuko 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/16/2019 postreply 21:11:04

只要是民主党的政客, 就都是骗子 -mobileuser- 给 mobileuser 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 08/16/2019 postreply 21:36:45

2008年奥巴马当选时,俺天真地以为 Color Blind 就要在美国实现了。结果呐?他帮亲不帮理,刻意挑起族裔冲突, --非圣-- 给 -非圣- 发送悄悄话 (32 bytes) () 08/16/2019 postreply 22:28:57

+1 -挥汗如雨- 给 挥汗如雨 发送悄悄话 挥汗如雨 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/16/2019 postreply 21:51:02

+10 -西风-西风- 给 西风-西风 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 08/16/2019 postreply 21:19:21

他的东西有一部分的确是恐吓,利用人们对automation, AI 的恐慌,对社会动荡的恐慌(不UBI那些失业的人可能就会搞动荡 -黛二的柳叶刀- 给 黛二的柳叶刀 发送悄悄话 黛二的柳叶刀 的博客首页 (119 bytes) () 08/16/2019 postreply 22:06:06

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”