摘录部分“采访“:

来源: jim366 2019-06-25 08:03:21 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4203 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ jim366 ] 在 2019-06-25 08:05:06 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
Anchor : Mr Ren, your business has been impacted by the trade war and you are losing 30 billion dollars, does this mean Huawei is dead?
Mr Ren : We are not materialistic businessmen. We focus more on quality of business than performance.

Anchor : Mr Ren, you are not telling me if Huawei is dead. Let me ask you again. Your company will lose 30 billion, and you are not telling me if Huawei is dead already. So, is Huawei dead?
Mr Ren : We have 180 thousand people working for the company and 80 thousand in R and D department. We are ready to repair all the holes in the plane and continue to fly.

Anchor : I am not asking you how many people are working for your company. I am asking you how you can be so confident that Huawei is not dead already…
Mr Ren : Our sales are not declining. There are people who won’t choose us and others who will. So we are carrying on with our business as usual.

Anchor : Once again, how can you be so confident that people will choose your phone without google. Without google Huawei must be dead. So tell me how can you be so confident that Huawei is not dead yet without android.
Mr Ren : My time is running out, I have to return to work. Here is Gordon Chang. He will continue the interview as my spokesperson.

G. Chang : Huawei is a dead company!
Anchor : That’s what I wanted to hear. Thank you.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”