Ron Paul 为Trump叫好

来源: 嘴大吃八方 2018-07-16 21:23:46 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2108 bytes)

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/07/16/ron-paul-trump-won-in-summit-with-putin-neocons-arent-very-happy/

Former Republican congressman and non-interventionist advocate Ron Paul praised President Trump’s summit in Helsinki, Finland with Russian President Vladimir Putin, saying he believes the president “won.”

In comments after Trump and Putin wrapped up a press conference together, Paul said he was “delighted” to see the two power players speaking while noting that the interventionist wings of the Democratic and Republican parties — commonly referred to as “neoconservatives” — are outraged by the meeting.

Paul said:

I would say that this was significant diplomacy. It has to be that the neocons aren’t very happy because Trump sounded pretty reasonable. And I think Trump won on this. And I don’t think Putin was seen in a bad light. [Emphasis added]

Just talking to people face to face I think is so significant and I thought it was very worthwhile. The problems are still out there. [Emphasis added]

That’s the whole thing about the effort put in in this country for the anti-Russian mood, you know, is so strong. That’s a mixed deal because like I say, so many things are bipartisan. Hatred towards Russia is bipartisan and that to me is sad because you hear it constantly…. [Emphasis added]

I was delighted to see them go through, have the press conference … I think the world didn’t suffer from the summit and hopefully it can be a beginning rather than an end. [Emphasis added]

所有跟帖: 

喜欢Ron/Rand这对父子,美国真正的脊梁骨。可惜曲高和寡 -ecolio157h7- 给 ecolio157h7 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/17/2018 postreply 09:51:15

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!