I feel that there is fundamental gap in our view of the world

来源: 6862 2006-01-02 02:14:51 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1202 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 6862 ] 在 2006-01-08 20:50:00 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
It could be the language or something else. Free speech and press American refer to is freedom to talk, report and be told and right to know wihtout be persecuted.

No matter how different each reporter or media organizations report the same event. The basice fact of that event remain the same across the board. It is just that they report it from their own angle. It is up to reader or audience to decide.

I am well aware of the fact that many TV stations report differently. That is why I chose to watch them all to get all aspect of the same story. But they are not black white different

About your argment of China not claiming to be free press and American doing so", just because US does not meet Chinese criteria of absolute free press and speech, US can not claim theirs and critize Chinese in this area. That kind of argment is childish

Off White House guideline does not mean you lose your right to report and ask. On contrary, most of reporters stilll continue to ask and investigate and report the story.

I do not understand your follow-up on Reagan's section
In America, anyone is assumed to be innocent until proved guilty

所有跟帖: 

I wil reply when I have time, thanks! -金笔- 给 金笔 发送悄悄话 金笔 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/02/2006 postreply 04:13:55

回复:I feel that there is fundamental gap in our view of the wo -金笔- 给 金笔 发送悄悄话 金笔 的博客首页 (365 bytes) () 01/02/2006 postreply 14:16:44

freedom of talk still have limits in US no matter -thrawn- 给 thrawn 发送悄悄话 (1281 bytes) () 01/04/2006 postreply 15:22:17

Agree! BBC and Germany news are probably better source~~ -金笔- 给 金笔 发送悄悄话 金笔 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/04/2006 postreply 22:14:17

Agree! BBC and Germany are probably better news source~ -金笔- 给 金笔 发送悄悄话 金笔 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/04/2006 postreply 22:15:47

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”