I hate camping

来源: elfie 2021-06-10 11:06:54 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1533 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ elfie ] 在 2021-06-10 11:25:58 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

It's always freezing cold, or rainy overnight.

Once I caught fungus on my neck from the woods.

And it stayed there for almost a year.

M Army boot camp field exercise was in the woods in Missouri, then it's my Georgia Tech camping with friends, Boy Scouts Gymboree camping experience with my kids,  and I didn't like anyone of them. One word, it's a boring, childish thing to do. Why stay outside in the woods and feel miserable? 

My husband also hates camping,  even more than I do. At least I took my daughter to BOA for a year, knowing that there would be camping opportunities.

I swear that was the last time for me to sleep in the woods in a tent, shivering in the cold and wet to the bones.

When I was in Missouri for the first and second FTX, there was not even a tent, we slept inside sleeping bags on the rocks. And we were forced to keep a fire watch in turn, which means everyone had to get up in the middle of the night and patrol for two hours. Omg, it was terrible. Some soldiers tried to cheat and not get up for the patrol and the whole squad was punished. Two girls used one sleeping bag to save space for packing. They had to do the whole exercise all over again, walking 12 miles with the other training company to the camping site. Camping, to me, started as a nightmare, or torment. And it stays that way, in Georgia, and NC. 

所有跟帖: 

露营这个事,喜欢的就很喜欢,不喜欢的就不喜欢,各人爱好. 我是那种睡个觉事儿特多的人,所以想都没想过露营. 围着火聊天我倒是喜欢 -Free9- 给 Free9 发送悄悄话 Free9 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/10/2021 postreply 14:06:19

你可以在自己院里生个碳火盆 -elfie- 给 elfie 发送悄悄话 (280 bytes) () 06/10/2021 postreply 16:28:11

生活怎么总是对你这么不公平 :) -熊猫媳妇- 给 熊猫媳妇 发送悄悄话 熊猫媳妇 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/10/2021 postreply 20:06:31

加跟帖:

• 标题:
  • 内容(可选项): [所见即所得|预览模式] [HTML源代码] [如何上传图片] [怎样发视频] [如何贴音乐]