天国里最大的和最小的

来源: MaplewoodAle 2021-06-03 18:27:30 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (5857 bytes)

先说天国里最大的。
耶稣在马太福音18章里说凡自己谦卑像小孩子的,在天国里就是最大的。小孩子的特点是供养完全靠父母或监护人,无忧无虑,天真,单纯,肯服从。因此,凡承认自己无论怎么做都无法拯救自己,而只活在耶稣的拯救,倚靠神恩典怜悯的人,在天国里就是最大的。这样的人能时刻从内心里感受到神的大爱,时刻受圣灵的带领,从而有力量去爱别人和原谅别人,有力量和喜乐做有益的事情,包括传福音。他们清楚律法是让人知罪并知道耶稣已经替圣徒成全了所有律法,所以不再活在律法以下。这些人在基督里所做的工程末日的时候会得到主的奖赏。

希伯来书也提到在基督里长大成人的都熟练义的道理,这个义是神的义,而不是立自己的义(罗10:3),也就是能分辨好歹。

天国里最小的虽然也相信耶稣或初信,但仍有嫉妒纷争,也可能性情懒惰以至于吃喝穿都靠接济,甚至不检点而坐监,耶稣称他们为最小的弟兄; 保罗称他们为吃奶的基督徒,在基督里是婴儿,不熟练义的道理。有的妄想守住613条律法和十戒,却不知是在废弃律法。他们在末日虽仍得救但所做的工程会被烧毁,得不到主的奖赏。当然,这些人里的一些会在主的恩典里慢慢长大,一些工程会受奖赏。

下面是相关的经文。

太5:19 所以无论何人废掉这诫命中最小的一条、又教训人这样作、他在天国要称为最小的.但无论何人遵行这诫命、又教训人遵行、他在天国要称为大的。
Whoever, therefore, shall break one of these least commandments, and teach others to do so, shall be called least in the Kingdom of Heaven; but whoever shall do and teach them shall be called great in the Kingdom of Heaven.

太18:1 当时、门徒进前来、问耶稣说、天国里谁是最大的。
In that hour the disciples came to Jesus, saying, "Who then is greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven?"
太18:2 耶稣便叫一个小孩子来、使他站在他们当中、
Jesus called a little child to himself, and set him in their midst,
太18:3 说、我实在告诉你们、你们若不回转、变成小孩子的样式、断不得进天国。
and said, "Most certainly I tell you, unless you turn, and become as little children, you will in no way enter into the Kingdom of Heaven.
太18:4 所以凡自己谦卑像这小孩子的、他在天国里就是最大的。
Whoever therefore humbles himself as this little child, the same is the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven.
太18:5 凡为我的名、接待一个像这小孩子的、就是接待我。
Whoever receives one such little child in my name receives me

太25:35 因为我饿了、你们给我吃.渴了、你们给我喝.我作客旅、你们留我住.
for I was hungry, and you gave me food to eat. I was thirsty, and you gave me drink. I was a stranger, and you took me in.
太25:36 我赤身露体、你们给我穿.我病了、你们看顾我.我在监里、你们来看我。
I was naked, and you clothed me. I was sick, and you visited me. I was in prison, and you came to me.'
太25:40 王要回答说、我实在告诉你们、这些事你们既作在我这弟兄中一个最小的身上、就是作在我身上了。
"The King will answer them, 'Most certainly I tell you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.'

林前3:1 弟兄们、我从前对你们说话、不能把你们当作属灵的、只得把你们当作属肉体、在基督里为婴孩的。
Brothers, I couldn't speak to you as to spiritual, but as to fleshly, as to babies in Christ.
林前3:2 我是用奶喂你们、没有用饭喂你们.那时你们不能吃、就是如今还是不能。
I fed you with milk, not with meat; for you weren't yet ready. Indeed, not even now are you ready,
林前3:3 你们仍是属肉体的.因为在你们中间有嫉妒分争、这岂不是属乎肉体、照着世人的样子行么。
for you are still fleshly. For insofar as there is jealousy, strife, and factions among you, aren't you fleshly, and don't you walk in the ways of men?
来5:13 凡只能吃奶的、都不熟练仁义的道理.因为他是婴孩。
For everyone who lives on milk is not experienced in the word of righteousness, for he is a baby.
来5:14 惟独长大成人的、才能吃干粮、他们的心窍、习练得通达、就能分辨好歹了。
But solid food is for those who are full grown, who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern good and evil.

林前3:14 人在那根基上所建造的工程、若存得住、他就要得赏赐。
If any man's work remains which he built on it, he will receive a reward.
林前3:15 人的工程若被烧了、他就要受亏损.自己却要得救.虽然得救乃像从火里经过的一样。
If any man's work is burned, he will suffer loss, but he himself will be saved, but as through fire.

更多我的博客文章>>>
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!