Get a degree then hold a job in US is not easy path.

来源: ZoyaWashington 2014-01-30 11:38:32 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (818 bytes)
It depends on your field and your luck, some people may get a easy break and just get everything done easily. But for most, it is not easy. My experience is there are so many times I feel I am reaching to a breaking point, and I wish I have a easy way out. Since I don't, I have no choice but to carry on. If you've already had a good life in China, at times you'd feel you gave up something good just for the suffering.

Having said that, I have no regret though. I don't mind the hard work, the responsibilities, and risks that come with my choice. This is the path I pick and I value the opportunities and freedom I get over anything else in the world. My hard work has paid off for me, it made me a better person in every aspects.

所有跟帖: 

读书留美国的最亏了。 -reichthedog- 给 reichthedog 发送悄悄话 (158 bytes) () 01/30/2014 postreply 14:16:51

说老实话,你的年纪有点大了。如果读本科,你需要至少4年的时间,硕士2-3年(看你什么专业,是否research based).博 -云素- 给 云素 发送悄悄话 云素 的博客首页 (341 bytes) () 01/30/2014 postreply 14:40:25

博士5-8年,很多出来要做博士后多年,薪水微薄。 -云素- 给 云素 发送悄悄话 云素 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/30/2014 postreply 14:43:01

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”