How bad this can be? will I be kicked out from my apartment?

来源: aon 2010-02-03 17:04:33 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1364 bytes)
hi all:

thanks for the answer at first. I just had an argument with property leasing office. the story is I moved into new apt in last Dec, but I didn't set up gas account under my name until this Jan(main reason was I was lazy....), so property management got the gas bill for Dec and paid it and then rebilled it to me, which is fine, I am willing to pay for that period(Dec), but on top of this property management(PM)also charges me additioanl $75 (called bill reprocessing fee), I disagreed paying this since it was just too much and I am not happy living here at all since my car got rubbed in the parking lot when I was out of the town(GPS got stollen and I spent a couple hundred dollor to repair the door and window, but no any action from PM). Now becuase I refuse to pay this $75, PM said they can and they will termnate lease and will send a letter to me later on, I am really wondering if it is really easy for them to kick me out from my apt given the fact that I do pay my monthly rental and any other utility bill on time. By the way they are a big aprtment management company and $75 is mentioned on the lease(but in a little ambiguity way).

Does anyone know the actual process of "kicking out" tenant? will the police come over? will they lock my door one day? do we have to go to court? is it easy for them to kick out tenant??
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”