wow, she must be really smart

来源: 叫我戴硕就好 2009-04-03 19:40:48 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1238 bytes)
wow, like the title of my reply, first of all i want to say that im really really impressed. All the 3 schools u mentioned above are probably the dream schools for many of the undergraduates. And to get offers from all 3 of them, wow, her parents should definitely feel proud to have a daughter like this.
To answer your question, which school she should pick. UPenn is known for its business school, wharton MBA program is probably one of the best if not the best MBA program worldwide. Nonetheless, b/c she is a Chemical Engineering major, she should probably narrow her choices between Michigan and Princeton.
In terms of location, Princeton is probably a better choice, since it is New Jersey, which is not far from New York and Washington DC. In terms of academic, probably Michigan is better.
She can ask recommendations from others, but ultimately, it is going to be her choice, regardless which school she end up picking. It is her life, she should ask herself which school do i like the most, do i prefer to live in a big city and experience the culture or do i want to live in a small town atmosphere and possibly produce some outstanding research work.

Hope what I wrote helps and God bless,
Shuo

所有跟帖: 

Thank you very much -don2002- 给 don2002 发送悄悄话 (108 bytes) () 04/04/2009 postreply 20:56:02

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”