我们没有足够的时间去参观两个地方。 因此需要选择一个。 我们是从普利亚西海岸返回东海岸,基本上绕了一圈普利亚。

来源: goingplaces 2024-05-22 11:24:39 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2682 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ goingplaces ] 在 2024-05-22 12:33:35 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

Santa Maria al Bagno was where we spent our night on the West Coast.  This is a very sweet, small resort town.  A whole lot nicer than Gallipolli south of it.  It is a very local town, basically are just Italian tourtists.  The only nice hotel already shuttered for the year even though it was only late September.  But once you walk along the coast, after rounding a big corner,  there are the places the locals go.  Along the bay it was a vivid night scene at the restaurants lining up the water front.  Families, couples, lovers, small kids...  Especially small kids running around even it was already 11pm...  Very Italy!  We like that little town very much.

当我们在 Brindisi Budget 还车时,我们说非常喜欢 Santa Maria al Bagno,the girl at Budget 非常高兴。 原来那是她的家乡。 她每个月都会回去。

After Santa Maria al Bagno, we need to head to Maria Franca and Ostuni (we spent a night at Maria Franca and 2 nights at Ostuni), but Metera is on opposite direction at the north.   That is too muh a diversion. 

再加上土耳其的卡帕多西亚我们已经看过了,我们就不需要再去看另一个穴居古镇了。

I read about the church from a Chinese travel site, used to call Go2eu.com, 穷游  before it was finally sold to big business but the travel forums remain.  Founders said 他们会保留 Go2eu 地址 然后 redirect。 他们不想忘记自己是如何开始的。始终可以通过输入 go2eu.com 找到他们. 

https://bbs.qyer.com/

顾教授很久很久以前那里有一个博客。 He introduced me to this Chinese travel site originally was started primarily for participants to post their travel journals.  I feel it is much more useful than the 蚂蜂窝  site and its community. 

所有跟帖: 

非常感谢你提供的这么多信息! -Helvetia- 给 Helvetia 发送悄悄话 (907 bytes) () 05/22/2024 postreply 12:40:53

我也用TA。 但那些中文网站的社区里有很多游记,系统地记录了作者的旅行,有很多从交通、住宿到观光的小贴士。 -goingplaces- 给 goingplaces 发送悄悄话 (2211 bytes) () 05/22/2024 postreply 13:30:41

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”