健身哥,42岁死于新冠,这么强壮,又没pre-condition, 居然染上就死

来源: 河东30河西30 2021-12-01 14:24:48 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3710 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 河东30河西30 ] 在 2021-12-01 14:25:21 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

See the source image

Fitness Enthusiast Who Died of COVID Didn't Want to Be 'Guinea Pig' With Vaccine (msn.com)

British fitness enthusiast John Eyers, who died of COVID-19, didn't want to get vaccinated, in part because he considered it an experiment, but he paid the "ultimate price" for a "bad decision," according to his sister.

Before he was hospitalized, Eyers, 42, had no known preexisting conditions, climbed mountains and competed in triathlons. The 42-year-old's family believes he would have survived COVID-19 if he'd been vaccinated, and his twin sister, Jenny McCann, said the family got into an argument about inoculations about a month and a half before he died

"John started saying really crazy things that didn't make sense," McCann told The Guardian. "About how people were only getting the vaccine for free McDonald's, and there was formaldehyde in it.... He kept saying: 'I won't be a guinea pig.'"

Eyers tested positive for the coronavirus on June 29, and by July 3 he was on his way to the hospital. The next day, he sent Jonathan Cohen, his best friend, a voice note, which he said was the "worst" he's ever heard in his life. During the 90-second note, Eyers is able to speak about 12 words, and while he won't share it publicly, Cohen said he'll play it for anyone who doubts COVID is real.

"It is the worst thing in the world. I can hear the fear in him. He is literally gasping for air. This is someone I knew who could run 10K or climb a mountain without struggling," Cohen told The Guardian.

Eyers went into the ICU on July 6, and five days later he was preparing to be intubated. In the last message he sent his twin sister, he wrote, "Don't let them give up on me." He died on July 27.

Cohen said he also talked with Eyers about getting vaccinated against COVID-19, saying that he would need it if he wanted to take a vacation. His friend wasn't firmly against getting vaccinated, according to Cohen, because he was planning on getting the shot but "wanted to wait."

"It wasn't that he would never get it. But it was more the misinformation, really," Cohen told The Guardian.

McCann and her family continue to share Eyers' story in the hopes that others will be motivated to get vaccinated and not go through the same heartbreak they're still experiencing months after his death. She advised people who have doubts to seek the advice of medical experts and not rely only on the internet.

所有跟帖: 

body fat too low. Too much steroids -bashfulx- 给 bashfulx 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/01/2021 postreply 14:28:55

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”